Entirely renovated in August 2014, the 4 star Loge sleeps 6 people: with 3 large double-bedrooms, a cot and a sofa-bed in the lounge. It is spacious, light and modern, with all commodities you need for a comfortable stay, including FREE high speed Wi-Fi access.
You can enjoy the beautiful mountain views from a private terrace and garden, or take a stroll in the large château grounds.
An additional travel cot is available on request.
* Neighborhood information:
Pouech is a quiet hamlet situated 10 minutes from St Girons, the main local town with plenty of shops, restaurants, cafés and a bustling farmers’ market on Saturday mornings.
Ample parking on the property, a private terrace, many walks & cycling tracks in the vicinity, plenty of activities nearby including:
- Outdoor and adventure- skiing, mountain walks, peak walks (incl. Mont Valier: 2,838 m / 9,314 ft height), bike rides, gliding, climbing, via ferrata, caving, water rafting, kayaking, canyoning, high-ropes parcours, parapenting, etc.
- History- Medieval Castles and Churches, the picturesque cities of Foix and Mirepoix.
- Food- many local cheeses, honey, beer, wine, ice-cream and other produces.
- Children activities- Animal parks, Prehistoric Park, local outdoor Swimming pools, etc
- Relaxation- Spa in Salies de Salat and Aulus-les-Bains.
- Sports- Golf, Tennis, Horse-riding, Cycling (Tour de France stages: Col de la Core or Col d'Aspet; or off-road with many mountain bike tracks
* Check in: from 16:00h to 22:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 11:00h
* Age restrictions: Only older than 21 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 200.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price