Two blocks from new and improved Coco Plum Beach! (See picture). Irma did leave us one gift, a super improved and larger beach. This may put Coco Plum back in the top 10 in the Keys. Coco Plum is just outside of Marathon and next to Key Colony Beach Florida in the Middle Keys. Very quiet and safe. Has private pool and hot tub located on a rare secluded property at the end of the street on Bonefish Bay which makes it very peaceful. Large backyard and pool is absolutely private. Your only neighbors are to the west and they can't see you and you can't see them. Otherwise, your neighbors are the water and wildlife. The house has a dock and boat lift and the canal has easy access that leads to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Guests with dogs will be charged $100 extra.
Walk to the beach, or use our membership to the Cabana Club and their private beach. Located at 265 Ave G, this single family home is quiet.
All three bedrooms have a bathroom connected. Two bedrooms have King Beds and one bedroom has two twin beds. This unit will sleep 8.
Plenty of car parking is provided by the two car garage and large driveway.
Use of Cabana Club includes: ocean beach, heated pool, showers, restrooms, poolside cocktail lounge, game room, fishing pier, snack bar, and Cabana Breezes Restaurant.
Fully furnished, amenities featured are listed below including: ceiling fans, blender, coffee maker, and toaster.
Many nearby attractions and activities . . Dolphin Research Center, Theatre of the Sea, Crane Point Hammock & Museum, Bahi Honda State Park, Key West, etc, etc.
On KCB 9 hole PAR 3 golf, tennis, bocci ball, basketball court, pickle ball, horseshoe area, playgrounds, bike, walking and roller blade paths, boat rentals, deep-sea fishing, diving, and snorkeling.
A FUN PLACE: Miniature Golf at Boondocks (MM 27.5) and while there enjoy a nice lunch or dinner.
RESTAURANTS ON KEY COLONY BEACH: Key Colony Inn, Cabana Breezes, and Sparky's Landing (all a short walk or drive)
Many more restaurants in Marathon too numerous to mention (List posted in rental units)
This home is SMOKE-FREE and CLEAN.
Commercial air connection is available to Key West, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Airports. Major car rentals available at all airports.
There are two cameras on this property. One is in the garage and one is on the front door. There are no cameras in pool area, inside or back deck. If you would like to use/see the cameras during your stay, let us know.
By accepting this rental agreement you agree not to hold the home owners responsible for any liabilities, mishaps, accidents or deaths.
Marathon City Rental #PLR2018-00355
1. Vacation Rental Units are short-term (7 to 28 nights) rentals of residential dwelling units. Every vacation rental unit must have one kitchen and at least one working telephone (Land line).
2. Vacation rental units may have no more than two (2) persons per bedroom plus two (2) extra persons.
3. Short-term rentals require a Vacation Rental License from the City of Marathon. The initial determination has a non-refundable fee of $500.00, and subsequent annual renewal fees of $250.00.
4. A Monroe County Business Tax Receipt by the County Tax Department, a license from the State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, (DBPR) division of Hotels and Restaurants and Florida Department of Revenue Sales Tax identification certificate is required.
5. An inspection is required from the City Fire Department as part of the review of the Vacation Rental Determination and subsequent renewals.
6. All vehicles and trailers are required to be parked within designated areas and vehicle information must be provided upon request. No vehicles may be used for overnight accommodations.
7. Docked vessels may not extend beyond the property lines, may not be rafted together or create a navigation hazard. No vessels may be used for overnight accommodations.
8. Tenants shall not unnecessarily make or cause a noise disturbance between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00 am.
9. All trash must be in covered containers (4 minimum) and may not be placed in the right of way except from 6:00 pm of the day prior to scheduled trash pickup, and removed from the right of way by the end of trash pickup day. .
10. A written copy of all regulations must be signed by all adult tenants. The rental agreement shall contain the home address, phone number, manager’s address and phone number, and the phone number of the rental unit. Either the property owner or property manager’s contact number must be posted in the rental unit.
9. All tenants of vacation rental units are required to comply with MANDATORY EVACUATION at the posting of a hurricane warning.
10. All advertisements of Vacation Rentals in any medium must contain the vacation rental permit number (PLR) issued by the City of Marathon.