This is an amazing classic Edinburgh property, featuring immaculate décor throughout. The vast ground floor comprises of a large sitting room, separate dining room, family television lounge, children's play-room, utility room, shower room, and fantastic top-op-the-range kitchen with seating for 10 guests.
Upstairs, there are 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms including three doubles (one which can be set up as a twin), two twin rooms and one single. There is also an office, shower room, and exquisitely finished marble bathroom.
There is parking space for up to 5 cars within the gated driveway and in the back garden there is a summer house, children's tree swing and play-house. The Mansion @ The Grange is the perfect family house for your Edinburgh holiday.
Please note for stays of less than 2 weeks there is a £1,000 damage deposit due one week before arrival and will be refunded one week after your departure. For stays of more than two weeks the damage deposit is 10% of the rental value due 7 days before arrival and refunded 7 days after departure pending no charges.
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 30 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £1,000 or 10% of the rental balance (if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm and check ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!