The Elvis Loft is a beautiful premium loft named after the great King of Rock 'n Roll himself! Stay in Music City like a rockstar with a loft full of windows overlooking 4th Ave N in downtown Nashville, just footsteps from the best of Music City. From the windows, you can even see where Elvis famously performed - The Ryman Auditorium!
The Elvis Features:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 1 king bed, 1 queen bed
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* 2 stories
* Original art by Nashville artists
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
Convenient double-access allows entry from the bedroom and the common area into this loft. A queen-sized bed sits in the top level of this two-story loft with a private bathroom. Enjoy a king-sized bed in the master bedroom on the first floor, with privacy doors between the shower and sink area in the bathroom.
This unique #TeamMCL loft features exposed brick, hardwood floors, steel beams, high ceilings, and exposed duct work for an authentic, easy-to-love, 'loft' vibe. Outfitted in black and red, mixing retro glitz with rough chrome and metal accents, we think The King himself would be impressed!
Why cram into a hotel for your vacation when you can sprawl out in this roomy loft designed just for guests like you? Say yes to this authentic Nashville home-away-from-home.
#TeamMCL Insider Scoop: Elvis Presley recorded over 200 songs in Nashville's own Studio B. He was ALSO a natural blonde. *gasp* We know!
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever? Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th, 2018
Jubilee's Hot Chicken & Jorts Event, July 6, 2018
Nashville Circus Spectacular, July 7, 2018
Way Late Play Date at Adventure Science Center, July 26, 2018
Live on the Green, Aug 9, 2018
Shakespeare in the Park, Aug 9, 2018 thru Sept 9, 2018 (Thurs - Sun)
The Nashville Pink Bridal Show, Aug 19, 2018
Dog Day Festival, Sept, 15, 2018
Nashville Home Show, Sept 21, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Nashville Oktoberfest, Oct 11, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Firehouse Expo, Oct 18, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018
Nashville Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
Yoga on the Field at Nissan Stadium, July 12, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans, Sept 19, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Philadelphia Eagles, Sept 30, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Baltimore Ravens, Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Predator Games Season, October 2018 – April 2019
Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots, Nov 11, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
Men/s SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman ft. Vince Gill, July 5, 2018
The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore, July 13, 2018
Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton, July 23, 2018
Shania Twain, July 21, 2018
Rod Stewart, Aug 1, 2018
Sugarland, Aug 2, 2018
Kenny Chesney: Trip Around the Sun Tour, August 11, 2018
JAY-Z and BEYONCÉ, Aug 23, 2018
Keith Urban, Aug 24, 2018
Taylor Swift, Aug 25, 2018
Jason Aldean w/special guests Luke Combs and Lauren Alaina, Sept 7, 2018
Fall Out Boy, Sept 11, 2018
Chris Young w/special guests Kane Brown and Morgan Evans, Sept 22, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Maroon 5, September 23, 2018
Bruno Mars, Oct 7, 2018 an Oct 8, 2018
Jason Isbell, Oct 22 - 24 and Oct 26 - 28
Elton John, October 24, 2018
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523449