|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
"Thank you for great stay!
Key advantages of this place are:
1. Location. In the morning you have to take a 1 minute walk with your skis then ride downhill and you are near the stairs to the lifts (a tip: do not ride down till the road - then you would have to take a 4 minute walk up the hill before you reach the lifts. Take a narrow turn right in the middle of the slope - and you will come directly to the lift).
In the evening its even better - you really finish skiing by the entrance to the building!
This is much more convenient then with most of the hotels in the center of Cervinia.
2. Accomodation. What really surprised is that we have found almost everything there - I mean all these small things like corkscrew, glasses, plates, pans, etc.
3. Separate place for skis in the garage - much better to store ski not where you live. Though garage is not warm enough for boots, so we took them to the accomodation.
4. The price - its really a bargain compared to any other place that we aware of in Cervinia.
The only small negative is Wifi - it was working properly but for no more than 2 devices simultaneously. When there are 6 internet addicted persons - this is always a struggle ;)
"I want to give you the feedback from our stay at your apartment in Cervinia, in February this year. It was a very nice and relaxing week, we all enjoyed it very much – I was there with my wife and our 4 kids. The apartment was very good, well above our expectations, everything was neat and clean, and extremely well equipped. The building was quite nice as well. Romina was a very good help, always available and always cooperative.
Congratulations for everything, and most probably we will be in touch later this year to try to rent it again for next season!Best regards"
"We spend a FAB week in Cervinia with perfect skiing. The flat was in very good location and really homely."
"The property was well maintained, clean and suitable for skiers".
"Lovely spacious apartment, with a very pleasant & helpful caretaker.
Ski-ing was fabulous, with plent of challenging runs to keep us busy.
The walk down to & back from the town helped to loosen up the muscles each evening!"
A lovely spacious apartment. Very clean and functional. The caretaker was very helpful . For skiers the situation on the slope was very easy to access. Beautiful views .We hope to visit again sometime.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£216|
|cleaning and management||£129|
Please note that standard changeover day is Friday. Requests for periods spanning over different days may be evaluated case by case
Downpayment / Deposit requested. Security deposit requested. Owner not present on location
Payment shall be in Euro, 30% (net of change and transfer expenses) at the confirmation by money transfer and the remaining 70% cash at your arrival