Magnificent villa Californian, ground floor, in an exceptional area, fenced and hidden.
In the most quiet on 1500m2 of flat land, grass and trees of tropical species.
And illuminated with private pool.
Private parking for two cars.
Dogs are allowed (indicate race)
In Soleiado you will find the most entertaining games, for large and also small:
Ping-Pong, Billiards, Foosball, Games Pucks, Basketball Panel, Petanque, Games Darts, Water games, Swing, Western Cariole to walk in the small doll-house park, Board Games.
But also a mini zoo with very many turtle doves and doves in total freedom, Squirrels, Aras.
In the vicinity of Villa, Tennis, Horse or Pony rides, Hiking, Discovery Seabed-diving, boat trips to the island of Tabarca, etc.
Much more detail on my website: www.soleiado.es
2km, the Village Altet and offers all services and various shops, Super Market, Bank, Pharmacy, Post Office, Hospital, Tapas bars, restaurants, etc.
3km you have the sea and sandy beaches on a very large area.
4 km a shopping center with all Super Markets and various shops.
7km The city of Santa Pola, 5th Spanish fishing port, typical town with great animation, markets of fruits and vegetables, local products, and all other items for the home, clothing, etc .. These 'Mercadillos' twice a week attract a very large crowd.
(All these cities are serviced by buses that shuttle every hour).
At 10 km, Elche, the largest palm grove in Europe with its 300,000 palm trees.
The City received two Heritages of Humanity declared by Unesco.
You can visit 'Jardin du Curé' wealth, the exuberance of all the Mediterranean plants in a lush decor with old specimens of more than 200 years.
10km, Alicante, its monuments, its Castle, its showrooms, with stunning views of the harbor and the sea, its old quarter, its churches, its cultural richness, Paseo, gastronomy, tapas bars his Paella, Sangria.
50km, Benidorm, one of the main tourist destination in Spain, Summer and Winter.
It receives every year an impressive crowd of foreign tourists. She is known
for its 'movida' and its theme parks, where you can swim with dolphins, share with them intense emotions.
All tours, explanations, you will find them in the library lounge with
advertisements, and corresponding plans in French, English, Spanish.
But you can not not miss the old traditions in towns or villages Feasts of Moors and Christians.
They bring together an entire region. a city where people in period costume according to the rites
old, rise á assault the old castle (or what remains of it, then the Middle Ages).
This is a show about living as it is part of the history of the province and the world.
For full details, see my website: www.soleiado.es
- La Villa (besides the illuminated pool 8X4) and its large garden (on flat ground) is planted with orange, lemon, mandarin, Arocaria almost centenarian, palm trees, coconut trees, pine trees, bougainvillea, etc.
It consists of:
- A large living room, canteen, with its large Barbecue, Oven, Microwave.
Machines for washing dishes and laundry. Steaming device, 2 refrigerators, a griddle, everything about the dishes, tablecloths, towels, accessories, etc.
- Another BBQ for outside.
- Bar giving on the inside and the outside.
- A large room, La Siesta, directly overlooking the pool, with its own bathroom, bath, shower and WC, and a variety of useful devices.
In this room (where necessary), we are a small bed of baby and chair.
- 3 bedrooms, the romance, the Red and Lavender.
- Another bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- The living room with its large TV, library and all relevant documentation.
(Remember that in the living room we have 3 canapés- bed)
- Fireplace for fun in the winter.
- Under the porch that overlooks the view of the pool, we have a very large sofa, coffee table and a pool table.
- And in the patio, under the Arocaria, we have large table and chairs for dining and finish later in Spanish while listening to music.
Then we will give the Golden Book of the house for you to write this in the moments lived serénité and happiness of this holiday.
For me it is a memory book.
The Mediterranean climate makes the Costa Blanca and expect to benefit Soleiado. sunshine throughout the year, rather exceptional, since we have 310 days of sunshine a year.
The Costa Blanca (Alicante) is commonly called the Florida of Europe.