|Minimum Stay||1 - 14 nights|
(1) I live in Canada. So payment in Canadian Dollar is also welcome. Of course, US$ is OK.
(2) King-size master room upstairs with inside bathroom
(3) Queen_size bedroom downstairs with full bathroom
(4) Girl room and boy room with 4 twin beds upstairs. They share one full bathroom
(5) Sleeping sofa in living room
(7) Kids friendly with highchair, stroller and foldable crib
(8) Private, screen-enclosed patios with BBQ grill as complementary
(9) Three HD TVs in living room and master bedroom and downstairs bedroom
(10) Fully equipped kitchen with all you need cookware and dinnerware with high quality
(11) Free internet, Wi-Fi, cable TV and phone call (free calls within US)
(12) Washer and dryer; iron and iron board
(13) High quality liens and bedding stuffs
(14) 2 minutes walk to club house to enjoy the pool, spa, movie theater, pool table......
* Secure gated access with passcode
* Lake-view swimming pool and 2 spa
* Two playgrounds
* Walking and jogging paths (fitness trail)
* Clubhouse with theater. Large flat-screen TV+DVD
Shopping and Dinning
* 3 minutes to Walmart, Target and Sam's Club
* 1 minute to a small shopping plaza including Nike Clearance center and Dollar Tree
* 15 minutes to Airport by taking 417 and short cut to the back of airport
* Mini golf, Medieval Time show is around the corner
* Many restaurants nearby on road 192
I love the weather of America south, I love the culture of Disney, so I buy the house.
Richard purchased this townhome in 2014
Great location! 5 miles to Disney & close to Sea World and Universal Orlando(Harry Potter park)
Great accommodation. Owners kind . Stay was great and location was excellent. Booking was a challenge as site was having issues. However owner was great to work with and resolve so vacation was perfect. Thanks for making our stay a delight. Carol
My family spent 21 days in this beautiful house and it was a perfect choice. The house is very confortable, wifi can be acessed in all rooms, large TV. The owner answered all my doubts in a few hours.
The condo is also very secure, clean and has a very nice localization, very close to Walmart and Super Target, and many, many restaurant/fast food in a few minutes.
It took us around 15 minutes from our home to Disney Parks and around 25 to Universal Parks. One thing that is very important is that in this region the traffic flows, so you don´t have to spent time on traffic jams, like in international drive region.
For sure it will be our first choice for our next holiday trip to Orlando.
This wonderful condo is a great size for extended families! A queen size bed on the first floor and 3 on the second floor. Plenty of space for everyone. Good beds! Off the beaten path but close to shopping and the parks. We will be back!
We were a group of 4 adults and 3 children and had tons of room at this rental. It was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. Very quiet community. Owner very easy to deal with. Location was great! Will definitely stay here again if we plan another trip to Florida.
This house has everything you need and more. It was completely equipped, so nice and clean. It is located in a very centric place, this house is near everything, and is also located in a silent neighborhood. The owner was very responsive to all our questions. I really recommend this property to any family that want to stay in a centric place near restaurants, parks, shopping malls, and supermarket!
The house was excellent, everything was as expected, the owner is a responsible, the pictures help us to choice, the location is great, is near to everything 10min to Disney and 20min to downtown Orlando, we went on a family with Children and baby.
|cleaning fee||£65 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
(1) Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
(2) Rates for holidays and weekends are higher than listed. Please inquire for details via email (email@example.com)