|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Looking to vacation in Duck Creek Village? This cabin is one of the best values on the mountain! With spacious rooms, a well-equipped kitchen, and plenty of deck space, you won’t want to leave.
Nestled in the ponderosa pine and spruce trees, this cabin is positioned for easy access, yet off of the busy streets. The main highway is less than a mile away, allowing for quick and easy access to all of Utah’s national parks, as well as all of the local fishing, caving, hiking, biking, and other activities. The main village is also very close, making it a very quick trip for gas, ice, or a soda. The various local restaurants are also very close by.
What sets us apart?
- Large bedrooms with plenty of storage for your personal belongings
- Enclosed decks with lots of furniture for everyone to enjoy
- Lots of entertainment options:
- Satellite TV (Dish Network)
- Pandora Radio
- Bluetooth audio for playing your own music
- Ping Pong
- Board Games
- Downstairs access through a large garage door (easily carry everything in)
- Shaded, covered decks for enjoying the outdoor air
- A wood burning stove for centralized heat. Warm up quickly when it is cold outside!
- Forced air furnace keeps every room in the house nice and warm.
- High Speed internet to keep you connected
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
There are 3 large bedrooms with plenty of sleeping space, 3 bathrooms well-positioned throughout the cabin, a well-designed kitchen and plenty of room for just lounging around and enjoying yourselves. If you get bored cooking and eating inside, there is a fire pit and grill ready to use outdoors.
More “traditional” entertainment exists as well in our large game room downstairs. A regulation ping-pong table,a dart board, and a table perfect for cards or board games are mixed in with plenty of seating. Open the garage door to enjoy a wide open view of the surrounding trees, and let a cool breeze through as you play.
You probably know everything there is to do in the area, but a small sampling includes:
- 6 national parks just hours away (Bryce, Zion, Arches, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon)
- Too many state parks, national monuments, and other outdoor destinations to list.
- Mountain biking trails
- A major ski resort at Brian Head
- 600 miles of ATV/snowmobile trails with local rentals
- Several lakes and streams for fishing
- Caving, with several small caves in the immediate area
- Many incredible scenic drives
- Winter sports including snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, and sledding
Give us a call or send us an email - we would love to have you stay at our wonderful cabin!
3 stunning stories of luxury! Fully equipped kitchen so we cooked all of our own food! Wood burning fire place plus pellet stove, we were never cold. (Even in the blizzard!) You will want for nothing. Then you will find amazingly thoughtful touches that you never knew you wanted! Tissues, soap, fuzzy quilted blankets, boardgames & front loader washer/dryer!! The basement ping-pong table offers hours of entertainment. This will now be considered our home away from home! We can't wait to go back!! Soooo family friendly. Wi-if connection was solid & satellite tv was terrific.
We rented this cabin for Thanksgiving with my family and had a wonderful time. There was plenty of room. The dining room table was the perfect size for a big turkey dinner and games we played after. The kids were able to go to the garage area and hang out and play ping pong while some of us adults watched a few movies by the wood burning fire. The place was very clean and very comfortable!
once you get up the "hill", you will be delighted with your lodging. great beds, plenty of bathroom space, tv's ping pong , games, fire pit we enjoyed every night..so peaceful and starry,...deer's greeting every day.. Owner is very accommodating and helpful.
A wonderful experience location !!
Very clean, and convenient to both Bryce and Zion. Photos are representative and we enjoyed seeing plenty of mule deer out the window at dusk.
3 story cabin is beautiful. Kitchen with every appliance and gadget you could need, large dining table for 8, heater in every bathroom. Master and both beds in adult bedrooms very comfortable. 45 min from Bryce, Panguitch (great ATV rentals at American ATV rentals), and Kanab. You come into Zion from the east. Beautiful drive but an hour plus to the main park of the park (don't miss hiking the Narrows). Highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the Southeast Utah national parks.
Out of the 4 houses we rented on our trip this was, by far, our favorite. Let me tell you why:
1) Dorothy is a superb host: she gives an extensive briefing of all interesting things to do in the area, makes sure there are some extra goodies (coffee, hot chocolate, etc) in the house, answers quickly to any questions and has thought about everything (ex: instructions on how to build a good fire (-; )
2) The pictures online do not do the house justice. It is even prettier. Especially the interior is great. Very good beds, comfortable seating, lots of super soft towels, and plenty of space.
3) I have never seen so many deer in my life. Drinking my morning coffee on the terras I could see them 30 ft away.
Thanks Dorothy! We would love to come back at least once a year, if only we lived closer by....
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Cleaning Fee||£100 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
No Refunds for cancellations.
* Minimum stay or additional charges may apply from November through April to cover snow removal, winterizing, etc.
* Holidays may require a minimum stay or higher rates. Please inquire for additional information.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.