Comfortable and modern renovated and very cosy studio, in the souterrain of a luxurious monumental house in the quiet south-western part of the centre of Amsterdam. Studio with a large double bed, private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen in the west part of the centre with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. The apartment is situated in the souterrain (height ######### m.). Public transport to the museums or the canal area is just 10 min., or 30 minutes walk through the Vondelpark if you like.The apartment is suitable for a couple or two singles and equipped with everything for a comfortable stay: A living/bedroom with large double bed and flatscreen tv, a stylish private bathroom with a large bath and a spacious fully equipped kitchen with all cooking facilities.
The minimum age of our guests is 25 years.
* Neighborhood information:
The Artist Apartment is situated in a quiet neigbourhood and close to the best restaurants in town, 500 meters from Vondelpark and 10 minutes by bike or tram to the canal ring, and all the highlights of Amsterdam.
There are two trams going from Central Station to The Artist Apartment, tramline 1 and tramline 17 stop at Surinameplein, a two minutes walk from the apartment.
Tramline 1 brings you in 10 minutes to the canal ring and all the shops and highlights of Amsterdam.
* Check in: from 14:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 11:00h
* Age restrictions: Only older than 25 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 150.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price