The magnificent King George Loft is a unique, double master bedroom property featuring two king beds and tons of Nashville charm, perfect for families or couples wanted to stretch out in luxurious king-style all while being just blocks from the best sights and sounds of Music City, USA.
The King George Features:
* 2 master bedrooms
* 2 full bathrooms
* Sleeps 6
* 2 king beds (1 per bedroom)
* 1 luxury sleeper sofa in the living room (queen size, sleeps 2)
* Free WIFI
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* Original art by Nashville artisans
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
For your stay in this spacious loft, spread out in either the traditional master with a private bathroom or in the second bedroom with a double entry bath (access from both the bedroom and common area). Both bedrooms have luxurious king-size beds for your enjoyment.
As an added bonus, the living room is furnished with a luxury, queen-sized sleeper sofa for any of your extra guests.
Make yourself at home in the open living space, tastefully designed with rustic, exposed brick, hardwood floors, steel beams, high ceilings and exposed duct work for a true loft vibe.
Some of the featured art work includes a coffee table by Nashville-owned handcrafted furniture company, Legacy Building, and decor inspired by the legendary George Strait and Nashville's Honky Tonk culture.
Why cram into a hotel room when your whole group can sprawl out in this loft and feel like royalty?
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever? Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th, 2018
Jubilee's Hot Chicken & Jorts Event, July 6, 2018
Nashville Circus Spectacular, July 7, 2018
Way Late Play Date at Adventure Science Center, July 26, 2018
Live on the Green, Aug 9, 2018
Shakespeare in the Park, Aug 9, 2018 thru Sept 9, 2018 (Thurs - Sun)
The Nashville Pink Bridal Show, Aug 19, 2018
Dog Day Festival, Sept, 15, 2018
Nashville Home Show, Sept 21, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Nashville Oktoberfest, Oct 11, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Firehouse Expo, Oct 18, 2018 - Oct 20, 2018
Nashville Santa Rampage, Dec 8, 2018
Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
Yoga on the Field at Nissan Stadium, July 12, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans, Sept 19, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Philadelphia Eagles, Sept 30, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Baltimore Ravens, Oct 14, 2018
Nashville Predator Games Season, October 2018 – April 2019
Tennessee Titans vs New England Patriots, Nov 11, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs New York Jets, Dec 2, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars, Dec 6, 2018
Tennessee Titans vs Indianapolis Colts, Dec 30, 2018
Men/s SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 25 – 28, 2019
Bluegrass Nights at the Ryman ft. Vince Gill, July 5, 2018
The Adventures of Kesha & Macklemore, July 13, 2018
Steve Miller Band with Peter Frampton, July 23, 2018
Shania Twain, July 21, 2018
Rod Stewart, Aug 1, 2018
Sugarland, Aug 2, 2018
Kenny Chesney: Trip Around the Sun Tour, August 11, 2018
JAY-Z and BEYONCÉ, Aug 23, 2018
Keith Urban, Aug 24, 2018
Taylor Swift, Aug 25, 2018
Jason Aldean w/special guests Luke Combs and Lauren Alaina, Sept 7, 2018
Fall Out Boy, Sept 11, 2018
Chris Young w/special guests Kane Brown and Morgan Evans, Sept 22, 2018
Pilgrimage Festival, Sept 22, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Maroon 5, September 23, 2018
Bruno Mars, Oct 7, 2018 an Oct 8, 2018
Jason Isbell, Oct 22 - 24 and Oct 26 - 28
Elton John, October 24, 2018
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523455