PAPPELALLEE is located in the Prenzlauer Berg district of Berlin. The perfect place for visiting the city You've got everything: relatively close to center and away from the noise. Perfect if you travel with a large group. PAPPELALLEE can accommodate up to 10 people. A spacious apartment, 170 m2 only for you! How could upload your holiday pictures to facebook if the apartment doesn't have Internet? This one does have, look at the page for more amenities that PAPPELALLEE offers.
* Neighborhood information:
PRENZLAUER BERG. Prenzlauer Berg district is situated in the north-eastern part of the city and represents nowadays a cultural point of attraction for young people and artists, with numerous bars, restaurants, cafés, galleries, exhibitions and night life. It is possible to visit in the area the most important and ancient buildings of Berlin, such as the Kulturbrauerei, the Synagogue in Rykestraße, the Planetary Carl-Zeiss, the Velodrom or Ernst-Thälmann park. Also, the connections with the U-Bahn and the S-Bahn are excelent.
* Check in: from 16:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 250.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional):
Late check in after 20h - 25.00 EUR - Single payment
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price