KU'DAMM KADEWE can be found in Schöneberg. Great location, you will not miss anything. Visit the city but at the end of the day back in a quiet home. An area of 114 m2 of helping you to be comfortable, to feel free, regardless of the number of people you are.
* Neighborhood information:
SCHÖNEBERG. The famous Winterfeld Market on the Winterfeldplatz, the "KaDeWe", the largest department store on the European continent and the Rathaus Schöneberg, where John F. Kennedy in 1963, given the short time before built wall called "Ich bin ein Berliner" - these are the main points for Berlin visitors who come to Schöneberg. The Hohenstaufenstraße is fifteen minutes away from these places. The bombs of World War 2 are also responsible for ensuring that Schöneberg, like the rest of Berlin, is green. Dark, dirty backyards were transformed after the war in parks and playgrounds. The axis of Nollendorfplatz with its elevated railway station on the Maaßenstraße and Winterfeldplatz up to Goltz- and Akazienstraße has evolved in recent years to a gastronomic center in Berlin.
* Check in: from 15:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: from 7:00h to 11:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 100.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 5.0 % - Single payment