|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Gorgeous three bedroom cabin/home located in the Iowa Great Lakes area’s hottest new resort, Bridges Bay Resort. Why settle for less in a hotel or expensive condo, when everything you need is waiting for you in this beautiful new home?
• Everything you need is included, towels, linens, washer/dryer with detergent, kitchen wares, hairdryer, dvd player, extra blankets etc.
• Master bedroom with private bath, king size bed, and 42” wall mounted tv
• Second bedroom with queen size bed
• Third bedroom with twin full size bunk beds and queen sofa bed
• Full bathroom on the second floor and half bath on the main level
• Queen sofa bed in the living room as well
• Free wifi
• 50” cable tv in the living room
• Large patio with new oversize propane stainless steel grill
• Seating at the dining room table for six with four barstool seating at the kitchen counter
• Waterpark and pool with the area’s only swim up bar at Bridges Bay
• Six waterpark passes included with your rental ( a $90 value )
• The resort includes a children’s arcade, fitness center, children’s playground, and hot tub
• The resort also features dock slips ( for rent subject to availability ) and RV/Boat parking
• Boat ramp access close by
• Also at the resort is Bracco’s restaurant and Island Bar a local hot spot for dining
• Pool right outside the back door
This home is to be our retirement home where we can be close to our grandchildren.
Brand new home just built in 2014. Furnished with top of the line appliances and furniture.
I loved the location and the house was clean and kitchen well stocked. I would, however, consider this more of a two bedroom with a loft since the third bedroom with the bunkbed is open to the downstairs. We were counting on using the second and third bedroom for our two kids who each have a baby. Since the room with the bunkbeds was open to the downstairs it was much too noisy for the baby to sleep.
We had a great stay. The place is very nice. No complaints. We had a question and owner left their contact information so we were able to contact her. Very personable stay. Definitely will be back. We were a group of 10 athletes participating in the CrossFit games. Such a great bonding experience, compared to all of us having hotel rooms.
This cabin was perfect for our family Christmas getaway. Plenty of room for all of us, which ended up being 6 adults and 6 kids. It was very nice and clean when we arrived and it was so nice to have the double garage to park in while it was snowing! The indoor waterpark was great and all of us enjoyed spending time there too. Becky was very nice and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking! We can't wait to go back, hopefully this summer!
Loved our stay at this cabin, very roomy and clean! It was so convenient to have the outdoor pool so close and have the yard space for kids to play! The indoor water park was awesome! A long walk from this cabin so we drove our car, but very worth the rent!
From the time we made our reservations with Becky (6 months ahead of our stay) everything was handled in a very professional way. When we arrived we were surprised to find the unit was clean and ready for us to move into. Every question we had through the entire process was answered fast and complete. If you want to have an enjoyable experience at the Iowa Great Lakes this is the place to stay.
|Cleaning fee||£101 + Tax|