The villa offers common Pool,sandy Beach near 300 meters,large Garden of 1000 mq
- English, French, Italian
Our Italian touristic Association has been working for more than 15 years, offering guests the availability to find the best solution for vacation. The facilities are located in Ostuni and at the Sea area. For many years, Ostuni, called the "White City" is a tourist destination visited by many travellers, curious and fashinated by these lands.
Gianni purchased this Villa in 2010
Why Gianni chose Ostuni
This villa is in a private complex and it guaranteeses privacy and comfort. Thanks to nearness with the beach, the guests can spend a pleasant vacation in complete relax.
What makes this Villa unique
The beautiful and spacious garden of Villa Ivana is ideal to stay in the wonderful land of Apulia. Guests can use the Pool and can go to the Beach where there are free and equipped parts.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Villa Ivana is located in a suggestive and natural stretch of Sea coast in Ostuni (Apulia). This holiday house is situated in a private property where guests can stay in a relaxing and quiet atmosphere, surrounded by the blue of the Sea, the green of gardens and the white of villas.
From the structure, in about 2 minutes on foot it will be possible to reach a sandy small beach, hidden by Mediterranean area, where there are also low cliffs on the sides for dive lovers.
This sandy bay has got easy and gradual entrance in the water, suitable for everyone. There is a snack bar on the beach with area relax and outside shower. (On demand is possible to rent sun umbrella e sunbeds).
For nature lovers we recommend to walk on pedestrian path in this place, to discover uncontaminated and wonderful landscapes and other natural bays.
For facilities and services, guests can go to “Costa Merlata”, an other sea village near about just 1 km, where to find:
- Restaurant / Pizza house
- Snack Bar on the beach
- Butcher / Greengrocer
- Mini Market/Newsagent
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Path
Not only the Sea, but visitors can discover the history, culture, traditions and amusements of Ostuni, called the “White City” (near about 8 km).
Here it is possible to admire the historic beauties like churches, museums and old palacies, its suggestive historical center, panoramic Terraces with a breathless Sea View and a lot of events and festivals organized in the evening.
TOURIST PLACES and BEACHES that we recommend to visit:
- OSTUNI "the White City”;
- The Long and Sandy Beaches of “Natural Reserve of Dune Costiere”;
- The Natural Reserve of Torre Guaceto: WWF protected Oasis, with long and sandy beaches;
- CISTERNINO one of the most beautiful villages of Italy;
- MARTINA FRANCA and LOCOROTONDO, two particular town in Itria Valley
- POLIGNANO A MARE, a town on the Sea;
- ALBEROBELLO: the city of typical Trulli;
- The Caves in CASTELLANA;
- CEGLIE MESSAPICA: City queen of Apulian Gastronomy
- CASTEL DEL MONTE, a castle built in the period of Holy Roman Empire;
- LECCE, in south of Apulia, called the south Florence, for its architecture.
- ZOO SAFARI in Fasano withamusement Park;
- "MILLENARI of PUGLIA", Association for excursions in the nature on foot or by bicycle;
- "EGNAZIA PARK" the biggest Water Park in Puglia