|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
** PLEASE NOTE, ALL REQUESTS FOR LESS THAN THE MINIMUM STAY WILL BE DECLINED. **
THIS TURNKEY PROPERTY HAS SOME OF THE BEST AMENITIES IN THE HAMPTONS. MANY OF THE IMPROVEMENTS WERE COMPLETED THIS YEAR. Compare us with other properties:
- BRAND NEW 2000sf Cedar deck
- BRAND NEW 6-person hot tub (open year round)
- BRAND NEW pool liner (seasonal)
- BRAND NEW hard tennis court
- BRAND NEW perimeter privacy fence
- BRAND NEW Weber propane grill
This is a 6BR / 4.5BA luxury 3500sf home located in East Quogue, that sleeps up to 12 people. The house has a heated 20 x 40' swimming pool with brand new liner (seasonal), NEW all-season hard tennis court, NEW outdoor 6-person hot tub, outdoor shower, NEW Weber grill, and a large half-circular driveway for up to 5 cars. In the family room, there is a foosball table and a pool table. Each bedroom has its own large screen TV with basic cable.
The property is located 4 miles from the nearest village beach and Dune Road. It is also ideally located very close to Westhampton LIRR Station and Quogue Hampton Jitney stops.
The house is perfect for a large group of professionals or for a family get-together/reunion. We welcome families with children and a portable pool fence as well as independent patio door alarms are available for their safety.
The house has lots of wonderful natural light as well as a spacious family room in the basement. Two bedrooms have their own ensuite bathroom.
This is a non-smoking property.
Changeover day for weekly rentals is Friday (exceptions can be made in the off-season). Rates and calendar are up to date. Lead guest must be at least 30 years old.
I have been vacationing in the Hamptons since 1996 and have rented and managed several properties along the way. I am a financial services professional currently living in Chicago, IL.
Dustin Goldstein purchased this house in 2014
My friends and I purchased this property because of its unique location and characteristics. It is ideally located between Southampton and Westhampton Beach and very close to the beach in an upscale, quiet subdivision. We are located just 80 miles from Manhattan.
If you are looking to get away with friends or family in a quiet, secluded area yet with close access to all the Hamptons has to offer, this house is for you.
We had the best time in the Hamptons at this beautiful home!! It came with so many unique amenities that we adored. It was clean, spacious and everything we were looking for. The renters were great to work with. I highly recommend.
Four families, with a total of 6 children under the age of three and two nannies stayed for a week at this wonderful home. The description is spot on accurate. The outdoor area--with a new deck, big pool, and flawless tennis court provides all you can ask for as far as outdoor entertainment. The inside of the house is spacious and comfortable. Perhaps most importantly, the owner, Dustin is prompt to respond to any questions and is truly looking to do everything he can so that the stay is as good as it can be.
* Was the listing description accurate regarding the location, layout, amenities, etc ?
- Very accurate description, and lots of extras (like tennis rackets/balls, plenty of towels, pantry items, etc); big rooms, comfortable, common areas are great for larger parties
* Was the property clean and well-maintained ?
- Yes, clean and well-organized. House is a bit dated (80's vintage), some wear-and-tear, but nothing uncomfortable or worrisome
* Did the owner provide good customer service ?
- Fantastic communication, support and availability; Dustin was stellar
* Would you recommend this property to your friends or relatives ?
- For a summer vacation, this is a perfect house; the hottub was great, works well for cold nights
* What activities, attractions and restaurants did you like or dislike near by ?
- Beach was close by (nice run to get there); close to Westhampton (groceries, other shopping); Cucina Italian restaurant very close by, simply amazing food; Goldbergs Bagels also excellent (albeit Hamptons-expensive); basically the house is in a great location, usually quiet (except for the occasional train whistle)
We had a small grad school reunion for our classmate's wedding. The house we a great size to serve as a central hub for us and the owner was very flexible on check in and check out times. My only complaint would be no tips on the pool cues and a fuller supply of kitchen equipment (chef's knives for chopping and grater would have been handy), but those are fairly minor gripes. Overall it was a great stay.
From the time my family and I entered this home we felt comfortable. The instructions I received from Dustin the owner were right on the money and everything was where and how he said it would be. It is a warm and inviting place to spend your vacation time. There are plenty of restaurants, wineries, antique shops, etc. in close proximity so you don't need to travel far. I highly recommend this home and Dustin who is a true pleasure to deal with.
I will certainly be returning in the near future.
John & Family
Staten Island, N.Y.
Loved our weekend stay at this house!
We were a group of 15 people that wanted to go out of town for a nice little break and found this gem of a spot care of Dustin. We highly recommend this place. It was spacious, and full of activities, from enjoying the grill, lounging in the pool, playing some tennis / basketball or catching up over dinner prepared in the kitchen with adequate facilities. House came stocked with toiletries and basic utilities too.
Communicating with Dustin was easy - he responded to things right away and was very accommodating of our needs and requests. Thanks for the being a great host, Dustin!
Located in a peaceful subdivision just 4 miles from Tiana Beach and Dune Road. House is located ideally between Westhampton Beach and Southampton just 80 miles from Manhattan. There are a number of great beaches within a 5 minute drive, and you can also walk/run or bike. There are also many great restaurants and night life venues within 10 minutes of the house.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£406|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.