Where are we ?
Les Penty de Kerneing are in Brittany in the western part. In the "Finistère", the end of the earth in French. Fouesnant is a popular seaside town since a lot of years : Beg-meil is very well known. The traditionnals products are sold far away from Brittany : the Cider of and the "Galettes" are famous.
Is it a coincidence or an area whith a very interresting personality ? It is a good thing to discover !
Round about :
- Les penty are in an old breton farm. They are 5 mm walk from the beach. They are only nature between the Penty and the beach.
- The nearest beach is 500m away. It is a 3kms long beach with white sand. You can very easily be alone on the beach. There are a lot of birds around. We are just in front of the Glenan island.
- We are far away the traffic. There ar 2 private roads to reach the Penty. It is very peacefull. You can only hear the noice of the waves over the dunes.
- Les Penty are at Mousterlin, a fishermen village near the sea. It is part of Fouesnant like Beg-meil et Cap-coz.
- There is a bakery and a foodstore at 1km. The supermarket are at Bénodet and in the center of Fouesnant at 5 kms