|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- master bedroom - closed off with a sliding door, with 2 Queen size beds
- full kitchen - stocked for light cooking
- entertainment area with a 42'' Flat Screen Smart TV
- a small private lanai (balcony) that stare directly into the ocean below
- in-suite washer & dryer
- full size refrigerator (with ice & water dispenser)
- Bosch dishwasher
- computer desk/work station with free high speed WIFI internet access
- central A/C system allowing different temperatures in the living room & the bedroom
- Complementary telephone is provided for all calls to 50 U.S. States and Canada
STAYING IN OUR SUITE VS. A HOTEL ROOM
- 2 times the size of a hotel room
- 2 times less expensive than a hotel room
- 2 times the number of guests can stay (max 4 guests)
- 2 couples can stay together
- 2 times cheaper than a hotel parking
- Perfect for a family of 4
- Comes with a full kitchen vs. no kitchen in a hotel room
LIMITATIONS OF THIS CONDO COMPLEX:
- no pool - but voted the best beach in America 2014 is just 2-minute walk away
- no lobby - this is a private condo suite, no check-in required.
- no hotel concierge/luggage services - this is a private condo
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchen, countertops, porcelain floors were exclusively designed, crafted & imported.
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the South Pacific's sparkling blue waters from every room.
- Waikiki Beach and Lagoon is 2-minute walk through the Ilikai private access to the beach.
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping & dinning are in your front yard, the beach is steps away in your back yard.
- What you see is what you get. It doesnt get any better!
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu's Island Wide Bus System has stops 1 building away.
- Parking is available thru the Ilikai Marina Garage for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Enterprise & National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car & Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, & SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- GROUND FLOOR OF ILIKAI MARINA (SAME BUILDING) - Red Lobster, Outback Steak
- GROUND FLOOR OF ILIKAI MARINA (SAME BUILDING) - ChartHouse Seafood+Beef, Harbour Pizza
- 1 BUILDING EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto's (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- 1 BUILDING EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- 2 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - TOP OF ILIKAI - Sorento's Italian Restaurant
- 2 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Cinnamon's Restaurant, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe
- 3 BUILDINGS EAST OF ILIKAI MARINA - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonald's, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper's Sports Bar & Grill
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - Kobe Japanese Steak, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Rest
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - ABC Convenient Store, Hawaiian Quilts
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI MARINA - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Makino Seafood Buffet, Chai's Asian Fussion
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 minutes walk to the west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 10 minutes walk to the east, for a world-class major brand shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with high bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
All vacation rentals do not have daily housekeeping service. You are renting from a privately own condo unit. There is no cleaning; no housekeeping; no room service; no laundry service; no towel & sheet changes during your stay. This is a standard practice for all vacation rentals. The one-time cleaning fee is to pay the cleaning company to service the unit after your stay. Mid-stay cleaning, which includes fresh sheet and towels, is available for a fee through a third party cleaning company.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning to party, do not book this suite, as guests will be evicted.
SMOKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in loss of security deposit. Hawaii State Law & the Ilikai Marina Condo Association By-Laws prohibit smoking in the condo and on the condo balcony. Check with Security for the Smoking section.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
The SAFETY & PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO.
GE-067-459-6864-02 / TA-067-459-6864-01
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014 is a 2-minute walk away. This is a family dream home and we would like to share it with the Spirit of Aloha.
Life's a beach. Condo is right on the water. Ilikai Marina is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
This direct ocean front suite allows you to sit back and view the sail boats, the surfers. Watch the Friday night fireworks right at the comfort of your home. Shop & Dine on the ground floor. Play & swim are steps away.
This is a nicely updated condo situated conveniently in Waikiki. Near to shopping, dining and beaches. It has a nice view overlooking the Ala Wai Marina, looking southwest out to sea. Views of Honolulu are nice as well.
We had a great stay. My only criticism is the TV cable needs to be expanded. We were unable to watch many of our favorite programs.
My husband and I were very happy with the property. It was very clean and very well-maintained. Received a lovely welcome card, bottle water, and yummy chocolate treats. Great customer service - David met us in the lobby and explained all of the condo features. Nice walk to all of the action in Waikiki and close to good restaurants and shopping. The condo had everything we needed and exceeded our expectations. It was fun to be close to the fireworks show, also!
The third time we travelled to Oahu, we decided to stay at this beautiful Ilikai Marina condo and it was absolutely impeccable. Ron's timely responses to all my questions as well as his prompt help with any suggestions I needed were very helpful and much appreciated. We found a beautiful thank you card upon arrival, as well as 3 chocolate and macadamia nut boxes and 3 bottles of water. Robyn, the on-site caretaker, also greeted us with fresh leis. This is a very well managed condo. We stayed at other condos in Waikiki, but this is by far the cleanest, best managed apartment we've experienced. It is very well stocked with everything needed in the kitchen, and all the dishes and cutlery are arranged so precisely it looks like a showhome! There are PLENTLY of beach accessories, such as 4 beach chairs, 4 boogie boards, 2 umbrellas, and many others. The condo does not require a key, as it is equipped with a Schlage door lock that accepts a code for entry. This code is unique to the guest and no one else has access to the suite during the stay. All the support and cleaning staff codes are deactivated so it is completely secure. The view of the marina, and the fireworks from the Hilton on Friday nights, are also great advantages pertaining to this condo. It is also right across the street from the Modern Honolulu, where one can enjoy a deconstructed Mai Tai (famous for these drinks) at their pool lounge while overlooking the sunset. We spent 2 weeks at this condo and we will absolutely come back again and again whenever we visit this beautiful island. Thank you Ron for a fantastic, unforgettable stay.
Wife & I stayed in Appt #1088 for 2 weeks in August. Close to a number of good restaurants & bars, but just far enough away from the main Waikiki tourist strip to avoid the crowds & noise. Easy Pink Bus ride to there when you wanted to. ABC shop & McDonalds over the road for cheap breakfast & essentials. Moana Loa centre close by. Very quiet at night (facing the marina- 10th floor). A couple of good basic bars: Harbour Bar & The Chart Room downstairs for a decent basic meal & cheap drinks. What looked like very new washing machine & drier & good tv with Netflix etc. Robyn from the leasing organisation was very helpful & knowledgeable in dealing with any issues. Would highly recommend if you want to try an alternative to hotel accommodation in a good location & reasonable price.
This is the second time at the Ilikai Marina and it was awesome again. The location was great, the view was the bomb and the condo was stocked with everything we needed. The mirror walls made it great if traveling with girls. Instant makeup mirrors for them. They even gave us chocolate macadamia, water and greeted us with fresh lei's. We will definitely come back again and again.
This is a top notch apartment in a fantastic location. Walking distance from Waikiki and Ala Moana shopping mall.
The property managers for this apartment are an absolute pleasure to deal with, prompt in responding to all questions, booking and returning security deposit.
Comfortably sleeps 4 people, although we only had 3.
Includes bonus primo view of the Friday night fireworks.
We would definitely stay here again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
31 Mar 2017 - 11 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
24 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Christmas/New Year's Holiday
20 Dec 2017 - 3 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£399|
|Convenience Fee||£79 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||£136 + Tax|
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Holiday Rates Apply (Different than the Standard Rate)
Christmas Holiday Week - 7 Nights Minimum at $495/Night
New Year's Holiday Week - 7 Nights Minimum at $495/Night
Standard Rate is only good for 7 nights stay. Rate may be different for less than 7 nights stay.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE #: GE-067-459-6864-02 / TA-067-459-6864-01