East Market (Indiana) Executive Loft - This four-bedroom, four-bath, 6,000-square-foot 2nd/3rd floor loft sits in the heart of the laid back and walkable downtown New Albany, Indiana. New Albany sits just opposite Louisville on the Ohio River and is located conveniently just 5 miles from downtown Louisville and the KFC Yum Center. Downtown New Albany has experienced a recent explosion of independent businesses and restaurants including bakeries, cafes, Italian, Cuban, American Grille, Greek, micro-breweries, winery, pizza, award winning BBQ, and more.
The loft, consisting of the second and third floors has a freight elevator and a 1600 square-foot roof top yard. Free Wi-fi and DirecTV cable are available throughout the loft. The Property sleeps 14+ (two king size beds, two queen beds, full size size bunk beds, one twin, one futon and two roll-aways) comfortably.
The Loft is perfect for group getaways or family reunions. A large dining room and entertaining area make large group gatherings easy.
Additional Property Info:
First Floor (Street Level)
• Covered Entrance (off Alley)
• Foyer and Elevator Access
• Washer and Dryer
• Laundry Sink
• ½ Bath On First Floor
Second Floor (Main Loft Floor)
• 1st Master Bedroom with King Bed, Ceiling Fan, 32-inch Flat screen TV, and Full Bath including claw-foot tub
• Second Bedroom with Full size (double bunk beds) and Ceiling Fan an adjoining Bathroom
• Third Bedroom with Queen Bed
• Futon in Office/ Library Area
• Kitchen with All Amenities
• Rooftop Garden Access and Grill
• ½ Bath Adjacent To Elevator/ Dining
• Dining Area
• Open Living Area Features a 20’ Lofted Ceiling
• 2nd Master Bedroom with King Size Bed, Ceiling Fan and Full Bath with Barn Doors
• Queen Bed and Twin Bed
• Loft With games including Foosball and Pool Table
The Courier Journal Home of the Week in March of 2012.