|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
A beautiful 3,000 sq. ft. house in an upper-middle class neighborhood, 7 miles from the University of Kentucky and downtown Lexington, and 5 miles from the airport and Keeneland. There is a small park across the street and a grocery store (Kroger) about half a mile away.
Master bedroom: king bed + private bathroom
Bedroom 1: queen bed + shared bathroom
Bedroom 2: double bed + shared bathroom
Bedroom 3: double bed + shared bathroom
(All bedrooms are on the second floor.)
Available upon request:
2 Queen Air Mattresses
1 Twin Air Mattress
1 Baby Crib
A friendly inside-only (declawed) cat will reside in the house with you.
5.5 miles: Lexington Airport
6.1 miles: Keeneland Race Track
6.2 miles: Red Mile Race Track
6.3 miles: University of Kentucky
6.8 miles: Commonwealth Stadium
7.2 miles: Rupp Arena / Convention Center
8.8 miles: Ashland Henry Clay Estate
15.9 miles: Kentucky Horse Park
19.0 miles: Wild Turkey Distillery
In accordance with zoning ordinances and/or to address problems that have occurred with past guests, the following additional rules are enforced:
1) MAXIMUM OF 4 UNRELATED GUESTS (i.e., not related by blood, marriage, or adoption) due to zoning restrictions on single-family housing.
2) MAXIMUM AWAKE-TIME VISITORS on the property is one per paid guest at any given time (for example, if you have 5 paid guests then you can have a maximum of 5 additional awake-time visitors the house at any one time). If you anticipate having more visitors than paid guests then you must obtain written permission (to do so, write to me with the purpose for the visitors, the total number of visitors, and the day/time range that they will be visiting).
3) QUIET TIME is 10pm to 7am. This is a quiet family neighborhood; if the neighbors can hear your voices or your music from their property then you are too loud.
4) INTERFERING WITH THE SECURITY SYSTEM IS PROHIBITED. This includes tampering with, disabling, repositioning, or covering the cameras or security system equipment. (FYI, the cameras are positioned to watch all entrances/exits from outside of the house; there are no cameras inside the living area of the house itself.)
Most guests followed these rules even before they became explicit rules, but those who didn't have upset the neighbors. Therefore, failure to comply with these rules can result in police involvement, eviction, and/or forfeiture of the deposit. Please note that the neighbors are aware that this is an AirBnB rental and I have encouraged them to call the police and/or me if problems arise. That said, follow these rules and everyone will be happy. :)
I have been a professor at the University of Kentucky since 2004.
Jason Hans (owner) purchased this house in 2004
Below-market price, nicely furnished, across the street from a park, fast responses to inquiries.
THE HOME WAS BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS AND JUST PERFECT. PLENTY OF ROOM, CLEAN, GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD.
THIS IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY, THE VALUE IS TREMENDOUS.
Beautiful home. Comfortable surroundings, and very nice neighborhood. Very affordable, and lots of room. I will return.
This house is definitely a great place to stay when visiting Lexington, it is close Keenland, the university, downtown and is located near connecting streets to get you to almost any area location easily.
You have access to the garage, the house is well stocked with essential items and is spacious and has a homey feel. Dogwood trace park is nearby and a great place to walk or run, Kroger is several blocks away and the Coffee Pub and Ramsey's are just east off route 68, both have excellent food.
Jason is also a very attentive owner if you have questions or need assistance.
We had a great stay at this house. Some things could use a little updating but overall we really enjoyed our stay
We enjoyed our visit during August 18th through August 21 2016. Well enough space for the whole family (10) and neighborhood was in a quiet area of Lexington. The house was well maintained and had access to every day essentials such as linens, pots & pans, toiletries, and etc. Kroger and restaurants super close. Jason was very easy to work with. My only recommendation for this home is moving the TV to the larger sitting area to accommodate a larger crowd as only 4-5 people can fit in the small sitting area. Overall, great place.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this home located around the corner from a beautiful park! It had everything we needed and more! The owner was great to work with and they even mailed us something that was left there by accident. Close to everything we needed and in a safe neighborhood too!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£236|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.