|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
You will be sure to enjoy your stay in Chicago in this newly renovated, spacious, two bedroom and two bathroom oasis in the heart of Lincoln Park. Each unit is complete with dark, hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, and an open concept living space. Located at 2835 N. Clark Street, the Clark Street Quarters are surrounded by shops and restaurants that will give guests an authentic Chicago experience! Not to mention, for those who are traveling to Chicago for the first time, or for returning guests who enjoy the popular attractions it has to offer.
Hungry? This location is prime for indulging in one-of-a-kind Chicago dining, as well as familiar food chains if you are ever in need of a quick bite before a busy day. Either one you choose, the food here does not disappoint! The best part? Many of them are in walking distance.
We enjoyed our stay at this property. Parking across the street at the public garage was convenient although quite expensive. The apartment was neat, clean and provided all of the essentials for our stay. The neighborhood was full of restaurant and shop options. I would recommend this place for a nice city stay.
Sofa should be replaced with futon-like sofa. Really nice kitchen, but why stocked with only 3 forks?
This was our 2nd time staying in this unit. The first time we loved it. Location is very convenient. This time there was several issues..
1. Tried contacting management 4 times a few days prior and never heard back.
2. Upon arrival, the access code was changed and we were not informed prior to. This was only a problem because it was absolutely pouring out and my son and I were left outside with our luggage. Luckliy we reached management right away, but were absolutely soaked
3. When I did reach management, they apologized, but not very sympathetic.
4. When we got inside one of the beds was not made, sheets just thrown on top. House keeping did come right away when we called emergency number.
5. Garage pass was not left for us and no parking was available on street. House keeping brought another one
6. Someone else's hair in shower.
7. Shower bar fell down on my son.
Will not stay here again.
We have just returned from a wonderful stay at this property. It was immaculately clean, spacious, and comfortable. The apartment has a great open plan kitchen and living area. The washer/dryer is small but handy if you are packing light. The location is near plenty of great restaurants, bus and train transit, and 3 (!) grocery stores on Clark and Diversey. A cab to downtown is about $15 if you are in a hurry.
We are so happy we found this as we have stayed at the nearby Days Inn previously and this is like a luxury apartment/suite in comparison for a fraction of the cost!
Be advised the apartment is 3 floors up which may be a challenge for the differently-abled or toddlers. There are a few minor areas of wear but overall this space is in great condition. I didn't mind the furnace noise as I actually prefer a little white noise to rest. Showers were hot and perfect. We were able to cook full meals with the well supplied kitchen. There is plenty of closet and storage space. It was helpful also to have the option of a parking spot at the garage across the street as we did end up driving in rather than flying.
Great location, close to restaurants, grocery stores, movie theater, bus lines and the Red Line trains.
Plenty of space and great value.
Loved our stay.
Appartment is spacious, clean, nicely decorated, comfortable beds however the heating system is too loud, sounds like freight train when running.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £25 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning||£78 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.