Grotto of 80 sqm, typical authentic Andalusian layout, comfortable, nicely decorated, naturally warm all year round from 19 to 22 degrees, located in a quiet setting, with a panoramic view of the mountain and the city, ideal to spend an exotic vacation.
It consists of a very bright independent kitchen, a dining room, a lounge-flat screen TV with fireplace (decorative) and 3 single beds in the bottom of the room, a room with a large bed (cot on request), a bathroom / WC, a large courtyard / parking with garden furniture and to park your vehicle.
1 km from the city center, 30 minutes from the mountains, 30 minutes from the water sports center, 1 hour from the sea by expressway.
Some non-exhaustive activities to practice:
- Visit the architectural heritage of Guadah-Haix (meaning 'River of Life') on foot, aboard the small train of the city or by horse-drawn carriage and its surroundings as well as the unmissable Granada with its Alhambra palace and its many riches.
- Attend a flamenco show in the Sacromonte district (Granada) or in an old oil mill near Guadix,
- Walks and hikes (pedestrian, equestrian, mountain bike ...) in the Alpujarras Granadina and Almeriense located on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain.
- Discover regional handicrafts (pottery, ceramics, carpets, weaving, plaited or agave spacecraft, chairs, wrought iron, oil mill, culinary specialties...)
- Swimming Negratin lake in an idyllic, artificial lake of Peza with turquoise waters near Guadix
- Or simply sit on the terrace of a café to savor a tinto de verano (a local drink from Guadix) accompanied by delicious tapas ...
MARCH FORAIN on Saturday morning
HOLY WEEK: March 24 to April 1, 2018
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CLASSICAL MUSIC: 2nd half of May
FERIA: last week of August 2018
TRADITIONAL ANCESTRAL FEAST OF CASCAMORRAS: every 9th of september
*********** A tourist brochure entitled "Visit Guadix and its surroundings" completing the above information will be sent to you by email and the access map ********** *
*********** The house is not equipped with Internet connection but I communicate to you the WIFI access codes of bars and restaurants of the city center of Guadix ******** ***
*** Arrival times: 1 pm or between 5 pm and 7 pm
** Departure times: between 9:30 am and 11 am