You will escape to the country within a short beautiful ride of Atlanta,and If you like Farm animals ie: mini goats, chickens , Roosters.. in a Quiet setting, come and see us...
* Located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains, approximately 1 hour from Atlanta. * private queen master suite Guest cabin for 2 adults. Includes a full bath and 2 private porch/ balconies with Jacuzzi hot tub and grill . The suite includes flat screen cable television, Kitchenette with fridge microwave coffee , and enough small appliances to cook a gourmet meal. Come see what a little piece of heaven looks like. The estate is located on a private road with plenty of untouched wilderness and wildlife. (The room is spotless, everything has been wiped down with bleach 'including the remote and toilet handle' Everything in room is freshly laundered ' including bed coverings' If you are looking for clean and Quiet you found it.
* Only 75 miles north of Atlanta and next to all area attractions i.e. hiking ,water sports, bicycling, motorcycling and horseback riding.
* Quiet/separate/detached studio guesthouse with its own private screened entrance in quiet upscale 'hidden valley'. This studio mountain rental sleeps 2 and has it's own bathroom & kitchenette with all the necessary appliances to make your stay just right.
* Comfortable full size recliners with flat screen cable TV
* With plenty of area wildlife to watch this country estate also has domestic pygmy goats, chickens, roosters and other cute furry animals .
* 75 miles from Atlanta airport or 65 miles to Chattanooga TN airport
* Free coffee, cable, internet
The one bedroom cabin is perfect for a couple's getaway. I took my husband there for his 40th birthday and we had a sweet note and a bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived. There were also fresh cut flowers. Perfect spot for us. It was inexpensive and not far from home. Cabin was nicely decorated and the queen bed was very very comfy.
Hard to imagine there's a place like this... life slows down to the pace it is meant to be and you begin to hear natural sounds long forgotten in our busy lives. The cottage is cozy and not lacking in modern conveniences... and yet the sound of the early morning call by the cockerel brings you back to the moment, to a time long past but not forgotten.... a connection to all that is great about life and nature. With a hot cup of coffee on the deck, the chill in the air seemed to disappear as the sun rose and the sight breath taking. The goats!!! oh those goats ...they are cute!!! They are intelligent and fun to watch. A visit to this cozy cottage is a must... Kim & Kelly, thank you for sharing a part of your world with the rest of us!
Unfortunately, i cannot review positively. The coffee pot and DVD player didn't work and there was no heat for the 50 degree night. But the worst part was the proximity to the chicken coop. When the description says "chickens and goats roam the property," what they mean is that your cabin is in the same structure as the chicken coop and it smells like the chicken coop. And when the rooster starts crowing at 4:30am, he is right underneath the bed. We left early and requested that the owners only reimburse us for the one night we did not stay, but they have not responded. As cute as the cabin was, it was a huge disappointment for our 25th wedding anniversary.
The Cottage is truly Cozy and the hosts, welcoming. Kim left the light on for us, the hot tub running and a bottle of wine on the table. The cool fall air required the heater to take the chill off, but we had the best night's sleep in 5 days of traveling. A supplied stool was required to get into the fabulous bed. We had an early morning flight out of Atlanta and had to leave the cottage earlier than I had wanted. I regret we were unable to actually meet Kim and Kelley. We knew that all the personal touches put into the cottage were heart felt for guests who would be staying. Be ready for an up hill road to the cottage (Kim's directions are spot on. Heed her message to come during daylight. The road off the main highway is hidden AND a severe drop off out of sight from the road) Yes, if you've gone over the bridge, you've gone too far.) If I were a writer and needed space to think, this is EXACTLY where I would retreat. Since there are chickens, there is a rooster. For us, he was a perfect alarm clock! Thanks for a delightful stay.
We had a marvelous time. The cottage had everything we needed and then some. My husband has trouble sleeping away from home but slept like a baby. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you, Kelly and Kim!
We booked this cottage for our wedding DJ and his significant other and they LOVED it. The cottage owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The place was very cute, well-kept, clean, and had a friendly little goat, which the couple raved about. I'm so glad we were able to book it as part of our memorable wedding weekend... the ONLY concern was the actual physical location... it was NOT to the east of 515, but rather to the west and north of Ellijay. Still very convenient to the town of Ellijay. If that location works for you, you will be very pleased!!
This is a hidden gem. Not easy to get to, but Kim provided excellent directions and we had no problem finding our way. The cottage is indeed very cozy, but with enough room to easily accommodate a couple. We didn't use the hot tub but it looked very inviting. We did relax on the deck and enjoyed the mountain views while our dinner cooked on the grill. Just enough kitchen items for light meals and breakfast. Fun to have the chickens and goats wandering around in the yard, and the hosts even provided a bottle of wine for us to enjoy with our dinner. We would definitely stay here again, next time we visit NW Georgia.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night