Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
You will escape to the country within a short beautiful ride of Atlanta,and If you like Farm animals ie: mini goats, chickens , Roosters.. in a Quiet setting, come and see us...
* Located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains, approximately 1 hour from Atlanta. * private queen master suite Guest cabin for 2 adults. Includes a full bath and 2 private porch/ balconies with Jacuzzi hot tub and grill . The suite includes flat screen cable television, Kitchenette with fridge microwave coffee , and enough small appliances to cook a gourmet meal. Come see what a little piece of heaven looks like. The estate is located on a private road with plenty of untouched wilderness and wildlife. (The room is spotless, everything has been wiped down with bleach 'including the remote and toilet handle' Everything in room is freshly laundered ' including bed coverings' If you are looking for clean and Quiet you found it.
* Only 75 miles north of Atlanta and next to all area attractions i.e. hiking ,water sports, bicycling, motorcycling and horseback riding.
* Quiet/separate/detached studio guesthouse with its own private screened entrance in quiet upscale 'hidden valley'. This studio mountain rental sleeps 2 and has it's own bathroom & kitchenette with all the necessary appliances to make your stay just right.
* Comfortable full size recliners with flat screen cable TV
* With plenty of area wildlife to watch this country estate also has domestic pygmy goats, chickens, roosters and other cute furry animals .
* 75 miles from Atlanta airport or 65 miles to Chattanooga TN airport
* Free coffee, cable, internet
The one bedroom cabin is perfect for a couple's getaway. I took my husband there for his 40th birthday and we had a sweet note and a bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived. There were also fresh cut flowers. Perfect spot for us. It was inexpensive and not far from home. Cabin was nicely decorated and the queen bed was very very comfy.
We had a marvelous time. The cottage had everything we needed and then some. My husband has trouble sleeping away from home but slept like a baby. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you, Kelly and Kim!
We booked this cottage for our wedding DJ and his significant other and they LOVED it. The cottage owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The place was very cute, well-kept, clean, and had a friendly little goat, which the couple raved about. I'm so glad we were able to book it as part of our memorable wedding weekend... the ONLY concern was the actual physical location... it was NOT to the east of 515, but rather to the west and north of Ellijay. Still very convenient to the town of Ellijay. If that location works for you, you will be very pleased!!
This is a hidden gem. Not easy to get to, but Kim provided excellent directions and we had no problem finding our way. The cottage is indeed very cozy, but with enough room to easily accommodate a couple. We didn't use the hot tub but it looked very inviting. We did relax on the deck and enjoyed the mountain views while our dinner cooked on the grill. Just enough kitchen items for light meals and breakfast. Fun to have the chickens and goats wandering around in the yard, and the hosts even provided a bottle of wine for us to enjoy with our dinner. We would definitely stay here again, next time we visit NW Georgia.
Cottage was adorable, clean and definitely cozy. Bed was extremely comfortable and views and peacefulness did not disappoint. We didn't use the jacuzzi, but are planning to use it next time when we return. We loved the goats and chickens. Feeding them was really fun and made the cottage even more memorable.
Thank you for sharing your place with us. We loved the quietness and the roads we could hike beside the river. It was very clean and comfortable for me and my daughter.
My husband and I just spent one night at the cozy cottage for two to spend some time together while my in-laws were visiting and could keep our four children for us. What a perfect romantic little place for a couple like us! We felt so welcome-Kim and Kelly had even left us a hand written thank you note and gift! They thought of everything when they set up the place. We had all the privacy we enjoy and even got to see the goats and chickens that roam the property. The hot tub was so relaxing and lovely after a hike at Fort Mountain. Thank you, Kim and Kelly for a wonderful stay!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night