The PERFECT AFFORDABLE GETAWAY - PERFECT LOCATION:
You will escape to the country within a short beautiful ride of Atlanta . If you like Farm animals ie: mini goats, chickens , Roosters.. in a Quiet setting, come and see us...
* Located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains, approximately 1 hour from Atlanta. * private queen master suite GUESTCABIN for 2 adults. Includes a full bath and 2 private porch/ balcony's with Jacuzzi hot tub AND GRILL . The cottage includes flat screen Streaming Sling, Netflix television, Kitchenette with fridge ,microwave coffeemaker, toaster , and electric flat grill for light cooking(also gas outdoor grill).. Come see what a little piece of heaven looks like. The estate is located on a private country "gravel"road with plenty of untouched wilderness and wildlife. (The place is spotless, everything has been wiped down with bleach "including the remote and toilet handle" Everything in room is freshly laundered " including bed coverings" If you are looking for clean and Quiet you found it.
* Only 75 miles north of Atlanta and next to all area attractions i.e. hiking ,watersports, bicycling, motorcycling and horseback riding.
* Quiet/separate/detached studio guesthouse with its own private screened entrance and driveway, in quiet upscale "hidden valley". This studio mountain rental sleeps 2 and has it's own bathroom & kitchenette with all the necessary small appliances to make your stay just right.
* Comfortable full-size recliners with flat screen tv
* With plenty of area wildlife to watch this country estate also has domestic pygmy goats, chickens, roosters and other cute furry animals .
* Free coffee, cable, internet
Other things to note:
Driving here: No you do not need a 4wd or any special vehicle to reach our cabin. We drive in and out regularly in small vehicle and have had hundreds of visitors drive up in their "regular" cars. Indeed the country roads can be bumpy and have a few slight inclines, if you are not familiar with country roads the secret is to not slow or stop on those slight inclines.
The one bedroom cabin is perfect for a couple's getaway. I took my husband there for his 40th birthday and we had a sweet note and a bottle of wine waiting for us when we arrived. There were also fresh cut flowers. Perfect spot for us. It was inexpensive and not far from home. Cabin was nicely decorated and the queen bed was very very comfy.
First of all, the cabin was amazingly clean. Often, cabins with wood paneling are dusty, but not this one. Very quiet and peaceful. Literally, the chickens are about the only thing you hear. This was a perfect place to go and write for a weekend. Thank you.
Hard to imagine there's a place like this... life slows down to the pace it is meant to be and you begin to hear natural sounds long forgotten in our busy lives. The cottage is cozy and not lacking in modern conveniences... and yet the sound of the early morning call by the cockerel brings you back to the moment, to a time long past but not forgotten.... a connection to all that is great about life and nature. With a hot cup of coffee on the deck, the chill in the air seemed to disappear as the sun rose and the sight breath taking. The goats!!! oh those goats ...they are cute!!! They are intelligent and fun to watch. A visit to this cozy cottage is a must... Kim & Kelly, thank you for sharing a part of your world with the rest of us!
Unfortunately, i cannot review positively. The coffee pot and DVD player didn't work and there was no heat for the 50 degree night. But the worst part was the proximity to the chicken coop. When the description says "chickens and goats roam the property," what they mean is that your cabin is in the same structure as the chicken coop and it smells like the chicken coop. And when the rooster starts crowing at 4:30am, he is right underneath the bed. We left early and requested that the owners only reimburse us for the one night we did not stay, but they have not responded. As cute as the cabin was, it was a huge disappointment for our 25th wedding anniversary.
The Cottage is truly Cozy and the hosts, welcoming. Kim left the light on for us, the hot tub running and a bottle of wine on the table. The cool fall air required the heater to take the chill off, but we had the best night's sleep in 5 days of traveling. A supplied stool was required to get into the fabulous bed. We had an early morning flight out of Atlanta and had to leave the cottage earlier than I had wanted. I regret we were unable to actually meet Kim and Kelley. We knew that all the personal touches put into the cottage were heart felt for guests who would be staying. Be ready for an up hill road to the cottage (Kim's directions are spot on. Heed her message to come during daylight. The road off the main highway is hidden AND a severe drop off out of sight from the road) Yes, if you've gone over the bridge, you've gone too far.) If I were a writer and needed space to think, this is EXACTLY where I would retreat. Since there are chickens, there is a rooster. For us, he was a perfect alarm clock! Thanks for a delightful stay.
We had a marvelous time. The cottage had everything we needed and then some. My husband has trouble sleeping away from home but slept like a baby. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thank you, Kelly and Kim!
We booked this cottage for our wedding DJ and his significant other and they LOVED it. The cottage owner was extremely friendly and helpful. The place was very cute, well-kept, clean, and had a friendly little goat, which the couple raved about. I'm so glad we were able to book it as part of our memorable wedding weekend... the ONLY concern was the actual physical location... it was NOT to the east of 515, but rather to the west and north of Ellijay. Still very convenient to the town of Ellijay. If that location works for you, you will be very pleased!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night