Swimming pool, quiet family complex, shop closed by. parking space
Danièle DE RAED Torrox
- English, French, Spanish
About Danièle DE RAED Torrox
Welcome to my ad. I am owner of this accommodation in Andalousia (Costa del Sol) that I rent all long the year for holidaymakers for holidays in summer and also for longer stay in winter with special price for retired.
Danièle DE RAED Torrox purchased this Apartment in 1995
Minimum age of primary renter:27
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Please CONTACT me CHECK-IN: 14:00-19:00pm.Out NO reception. CHECK-OUT: 9:00–10:00 am. No IN/OUT:24,25 & 31Dec 1,5,6Janua SUMMER only SATURDAY TO SATU
DAY TO SATURDAY 7,14,21-28 nights NO SMOKING NO Pets NO party NO events NOT wheelchair - reduced mobility WHO books must occupy the rental RESPECT
+ CAUTION: 200 euros in cash arrival + electricity consume: 2 to 5€/night Apartment must be CLEAN & dish washed dried. QUIET PLACE=QUIET PEOPLE
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
A pleasant experience
Wonderful view close to center still in a calm nice area.
Great Nerja Apartment
We rented a two-bedroom apartment in Nerja in the Hawaii building from Sabine. She gave us clear instructions on meeting her at the complex, greeted us on arrival and explained how to use the various utilities plus other useful tips and gave us a few beers and a lovely welcome fruit basket, which we really appreciated.
We stayed there from July 7 to July 14 2018. The apartment has all the utilities one needs and the wi-fi worked great. It overlooks the pool and has a great view of the sea at Nerja. The beach is only a 15-minute walk away as is the town center.
Sabine met us on the morning we left. She looked over the apartment and gave us our €200 breakage deposit back. She also kindly allowed to store our bags for a few hours before we moved on.
We got a spotless apartment when we arrived, which was greatly appreciated. We are a family of 4, with 2 adult boys. We had a wonderful week in Nerja. And the weather was outstanding.
Merci beaucoup Sabine! Muchos gracias.
James & Donna McCumiskey
Property was clean and well furnished. Good location. Lovely view of the sea.
Sabine was very friendly and helpful. Check in and out was easy. The apartment is on the 3rd floor but there is a lift. It is well furnished and equipped with everything if you want to cook. We mostly ate out as there are lots of restaurants close by. The apartment has a balcony and gets the sun until late afternoon. There is a swimming pool for the apartment block. All the outside areas are kept very clean and full of flowers and plants by a caretaker. The beach at Burriana is just down the hill and is the biggest beach in Nerja with lots of activity, and many bars and restaurants along the back. Walking back up the hill to the apartment will keep you fit! We enjoyed our time here. Nerja is an interesting town with a good range of bars and restaurants, with busy and quieter areas.
Lovely, modern, clean apt with sea view
This apt was really clean and modern and was very bright with a lovely balcony and sea view. Fully equiped with everything you could possibly need and i really enjoyed my stay. Host (Sabine) was super friendly and helpful and there is a ton of information in the apt to help you in the area and with any trips. The beach is fantastic and less than 5 minute walk. The town is around 15 minutes along the main road or a bit longer if you meander along the back roads. 3 Supermarkets close by and plenty of bars/restaurants by the beach or all long your walk into town. Great flat and a comfy bed! Enjoy!
Big thanks. It was a pleasure to meet you. You are always welcome. Hope to see you soon.
Great place to stay in a lovely part of Spain
The apartment is very comfortable, light and airy with a great view down to the sea at Burriana beach. It is ideally situated, some 400 MTS or so from the beach and many reasonably priced bars and restaurants. However, it is a bit of a climb back to the apartment but OK if you take it slowly! Unfortunately there is no easy way to walk to the centre of Nerja and it is a steep climb to the roads into the centre.
The kitchen and dining area are compact but well kitted out with views through patio doors to the balcony and the sea. The lounge is comfortable with a good sized TV, but there are only limited programmes for English speakers. The bedrooms are of a good size and the beds very comfortable.
Outside, the pool area is very pleasant and the pool is excellent.
Sabine was very friendly and efficient and had many tips for the area. She made our stay smooth and very enjoyable.
Hello Tappy, thank you for your nice feedback. I am happy you have enjoy so much the apartment. As there is wifi in the apartment, most of my English guests use the APP “FILM ON TV” to enjoy every night movies and news. Big thanks. Sabine & Danièle www.SolSunSoleil.com
We had a lovely sunny week at the apartment and escaped the British weather.
The apartment is well equipped and very clean.
Sabine was very accommodating to our wishes. She is very knowledgeable on local attractions and and speaks excellent English.
Nerja is a wonderful place with a good mix of old and new. We would recommend the numerous Tapas bars in the Old Town.
We visited Alhambra and this was alot quieter (and cooler) out of season.
We would thoroughly recommend this property and will be returning.
We are happy you enjoyed our apartment and you had a pleasant stay with us. At the Burriana beach you have plenty of restaurants, supermarkts, Ice cream sellers, Cocktails bars, Soccer bars, etc... Sabine & Danièle www.SolSunSoleil.com
* RESTAURANTS: 200 meters restaurant and more than 15 restaurants at the Burriana Beach.
* SHOPS: 200 meters, local drogstore and supermarket open on Sunday on the Burriana beach.
* 450 meters ( 5 minutes walking ). There are 2 big supermarkets like: SUPERSOL and MERCADONA. There is also LIDL supermarket, restaurants "chiringuitos", banks , 24 hours open pharmacy, doctors / nurse ( small clinic 24hrs emergency ). There are plenty of local supermarkets.
* PLAYA BURRIANA BEACH: 600 meters from the "tumbonas" ( sunbeds on the sandy beach) . The beach, with its Blue Flag from the European Union, with his "chiringuitos" ( beach restaurants ) and "tumbonas", totally secure, with lifeguards ( seasonal ), toilet and showers. Burriana beach has a good selection off restaurants with Spanish, English, Italian, German and Chinese, etc... cuisine. Kids play ground on the beach.
* HIGHWAY / MOTORWAY: direction to Málaga ( exit 292 ) or Almeria ( exit 295 ): 3 km,
* NERJA and its caves: 4km by bus or car,
* Local bus stop: 2 minutes walk,
* BUS station: 10-15 minutes walk. Frequent buses to all locations.
* GOLFS : Golf BAVIEVA 20 km, Golf AÑORETA 30 km, Golf de MOTRIL 40 km
* the Picasso museum and the Cathedral MALAGA (45km)
* MÁLAGA downtown PORT, Málaga Renfe rail station : 50km,
* International AIRPORT of MÁLAGA Pablo Ruiz Picasso: 45 minutes by motorway ( 55km ),
Strategic location for whom wants to visit the big towns of Andalusia:
* the Palace of the Moorish Alhambra GRANADA (100km) admired by Clinton for its beautiful sunset and Mrs Obama but also:
* Sierra Nevada SKIING RESORT, which has hosted world cup events, 1hr 30 min.
* Airport of GRANADA and the downtown: only 1hr. , 100km
* AIRPORT of ALMERÍA and the downtown: 1h30 min. 155Km
* RONDA: where they were the first corridas, 160km
* Port of ALGECIRAS (Morocco Ferries): 190km,
* Gibraltar (190km) , Tarifa beaches and world-renowned windsurfing, etc. ...
* CORDOBA (200 km) and the Cathedral / Mosque
* SEVILLA (250km) and the Spanish Square
* French border by Irún: 1000km Ferry ports at Santander/Bilbao approx 600 miles, 10 hrs by car.
* French border by Perpignan: 1180 km
* Perfect for sport people, biking, riding, kayaking, horse riding, 4 x 4 country land seeing, waterskiing, jetskiing, paddle surf, windsurfing, parasailing, bananaboat or even a relaxing pedalo.
* This region is a very well know tourist area famous for it's climate, cosmopolitan life styles and history.
* A typical Spanish market is held every Tuesday morning 10 minutes walk.
How to get there ?
* From Málaga Airport:
- Taxis are always available. A single journey from Malaga Airport to Nerja will cost approx ... Euros and take around 45 minutes. We would strongly recommend pre-booking a taxi to avoid being over charged at the airport.
- Car hire: All major car hire firms operate from the airport.
- Bus: There is a regular / excellent bus service ( with wifi ) from the airport to Málaga and every hour from Málaga to Nerja.
* By own car:
Taking the Mediterranean motorway A-7 ( AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO towards “Motril – Almería “ or “ Algeciras” ) you take exit number 292/295 and you get down to the sea.
* If car, there are free parking space in the surrounds, and there is free municipal parking only 200 meters.
Come and discover all the advantages and ideas of tourism in SolSunSoleil Torrox-Costa