|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Come visit our home away from home and enjoy the very best Pensacola Beach has to offer…just a few steps off the patio and your toes are in the sand! Choose between the calm, clear waters of Santa Rosa Sound (right outside your doorstep) or cross the street for the waves and beauty of the Gulf of Mexico. La Bahia is a friendly, 22-unit complex located on the quiet area of the island….perfect for families and those wanting to relax.
• Our 3 bedroom, 3 bath home features a private balcony for each bedroom with views of the water. The rooms are spacious with a flat screen TV in every bedroom.
• Huge patio deck with ample space for everyone and you are steps away from the kids playing in the sand. No waiting on stuffy elevators here!
• Recently updated with all the comforts of home including ample kitchenware, full size washer/dryer, and wireless high speed internet.
• Reserved, covered parking for up to 2 vehicles directly under unit.
• Boater’s paradise: boat/jet ski moorings right off the beach to secure your vessel (or pull your kayaks/paddle boards right onto the soft shore). Did we mention this is a waterfront condo, which makes anchoring your water toys in a secure, viewable area a huge plus!
• The bay-side beach is gentle and shallow…perfect for young kids, crabbing, fishing, watching dolphins, water sports, and snorkeling. In fact, there’s a snorkeling reef just to the west of our complex.
• The gulf-side beach is a 2 minute walk from your door (we've timed it!). Great for collecting sea shells, boogie-boarding, and catching all the beach action. Pensacola Beach is consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in America.
• A dedicated bike path outside of La Bahia runs for miles. We enjoy runs and bike rides along the 8 miles of undeveloped National Seashore, just to the west of the property.
• Onsite pool, BBQ grills, and gazebo.
• In-season, you’ll love watching the Blue Angels practice from our patio, or visit the nearby historic Ft. Pickens for a front row seat.
• Free local trolley (runs Memorial Day to Labor Day) can take you to any of the countless restaurant/bar/entertainment options along the main stretch.
• 1 bedroom with private balcony and view of Gulf (queen bed, flat screen TV)
• 1 full bath
• Full-size washer/dryer
• Updated and open kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals
• Living room & dining room (large flat screen TV, stereo)
• Huge patio (15 feet x 14 feet)
• 1 bedroom with private balcony and view of gulf (queen bed, flat screen TV). Private full bath.
• 1 master bedroom with private balcony and view of Santa Rosa Sound (king bed, flat screen TV). Private bath with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub.
• 1400 square feet of living area plus 200 square feet of patio
• Convenient ground-level storage closet. Lockable & great for keeping sandy gear outside.
Prohibited: For the utmost comfort of our guests with allergies, no pets and no smoking please. You will be asked to leave immediately without refund if found to have a pet in the unit. Any evidence of smoking and/or pet(s) will trigger additional cleaning costs and forfeit your entire deposit.
50% of total charges are required to hold your reservation.
Our goal is to help your family have the best vacation ever…please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay!!!
We are a family that loves the beach!! We met in 2001 and went on our first beach vacation a couple months after meeting. In fact, we were married on a Florida beach. Thankfully, we are blessed with two wonderful children who love the beach as much as we do. Caroline's favorite activity is crushing the sand castles that Mom works so hard to build. Fisher's favorite pastime is searching out hermit crabs, minnows, and anything else he can catch.
We currently live outside of Houston so this really is a home away from home for us.
Brandi Niles purchased this condo in 2014
We have spent the last 12 years exploring beaches all over the Americas, but fell in love with Pensacola Beach after visiting the last three summers with our kids. Pensacola Beach is consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in America. It has such a great mix of activities and the people are very friendly, especially in this part of the island.
We love the fact that we have 2 beaches to choose from and usually split our time 50/50 between them. La Bahia is peaceful, quiet and spacious, with easy watersport access right out front.
We had plenty of room and lots of privacy. We could not believe how close both the sound and the Gulf were to the property. We WILL be back. The owners are positively wonderful to work with on the rental of this beautiful townhouse. I hesitate to give a glowing review for fear that this home will not be available the next time we are in town. We had always gone to Destin---no more. Pensacola Beach, you were wonderful and we definitely hated to leave.
With 3 bedrooms/3 baths everyone had their privacy, yet there was plenty of room inside and out for gathering together to socialize. Beautiful view of the sunrise and sunsets. The pool area and immediate grounds were all well maintained. Restaurants with a wide variety of menus were all located nearby.Especially enjoyed returning to Peg Leg Pete's for great seafood.
The unit was very clean and well stocked with all the essentials. Hope to return in the future.
Let's all keep this place a secret !!!!!!
We stayed here for a week and could not have asked for a more wonderful vacation! It was our first trip with our little one (13 months old) and staying at La Bahia made it so easy! Brandy had so many children items that all we had to bring with us was a stroller. She provided a pack and play, high chair, and a baby gate which was so nice. It was also perfect location being just steps from the sand and the pool so naptime and diaper changes were a breeze. We will go back for sure! Thank you for a wonderful stay!
We stayed in 115 at LaBahia for a week and it was fabulous! Loved having 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it was perfect! Only steps out the back to the bay and a short walk across the road th the gulf. Will definitely stay here again next time! The owner was easily reachable by text or phone but we didn't need to cause everything we needed was there. Loved the paddle board and kayaks. It's close to everything but at the end of the beach so it's quieter too.
We had another great stay at La Bahia. Everything was perfect. Love the door locks and all of the "extras". Brandi is so helpful. Condo was clean and in perfect order when we arrived, we even were able to get in a little early!
Thank you. Susan
This location was the perfect place for a couple’s getaway with friends and no kids. Three bedrooms, with king & queen beds, and three bathrooms meant everyone had their own areas to themselves when tired or wanted to sleep in. As a former resident of the area and with family still living there, I visit Pensacola Beach as often as I can and enjoy taking friends along to see the beautiful beaches. It’s not easy to find a place that offers enough bedrooms and bathrooms so no one has to share areas or sleep in bunk or twin beds. Staying on the sound side is perfect for an easy lazy day on the beach, no crowds, no rough conditions, no worry about parking and carrying everything across a hot parking lot, and perfect for families with small kids with no rough surf to worry about.
Thanks to the Niles family for sharing their home with us. Brandi, checked in on us to make sure we were comfortable and to see if we had any questions.
The only possible complaint that the wives had, was that the kitchen was a little crowded with 3 adult ladies in there at once. But, it gave the husbands a reason to stay out of the kitchen. Plus, Peg Leg Pete’s is an easy walk away.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£243|
|Cleaning Fee||£101 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.