Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
• Two bedrooms - sleeps 5 (Bed linens supplied)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Satellite TV & WiFi Internet access
• Full Bath w/ shower (Towels, washcloths not furnished)
• Large washer and dryer
• Parking available for cars and boat trailer
• Shaded deck & Gas grill
• Large lot and fire pit at the lake
• Docking for a boat up to 21 feet
• Walking distance to Bemus Point (1 Mile)
• Well-behaved pets may be approved upon request.
• $700/week during July and August ($150 deposit required to confirm reservation + $550 due at time of entry)
• $500/week during June and September.
• Inquire about special weekend rates available in May, June and September (including Labor Day weekend!)
Very nice place to stay. Clean and accommodating. Only negative is the water on the canal smelled bad at times. No reflection on the owner as these things cannot be controlled
Simple, quaint, home, perfect for the price and great location. My family had a great weekend- long walk to Bemus Point Main Street, but do-able for adult or people with older children. Grocery store close by, washer dryer in home. Not very updated-beds need to be updated, but otherwise a great trip. It was exactly what we needed.
Cool and cozy cabin. Nothing fancy, but very comfortable. Nice little creek in the back loaded with fish. Great for kids that like to "catch" rather than fish! lol Owners were very gracious and helpful. Would definitely stay here again! Also, can't beat the price for the area!
The cottage worked out very well for our group of 3 adults and a baby. It is quite vintage as stated in the discription which sort of adds to its charm. It was very clean! There is a creek behind the cottage, the lake is across the road behind other cottages and in my opinion not easily accessible hence the 4 stars. If you want a nice inexpensive spot to stay this is it! The owner was very accommodating even called to tell us we could check in early if we would like. I would happily rent the cottage again.
Clean, cozy cabin with great access to the water. My wife and I greatly enjoyed our stay for our 2nd anniversary . We would gladly stay here again.
My Wife and I enjoyed a long weekend. The cottage was perfect in every way. It is as advertised and it is like going back in time. Everything we needed was provided. Plenty of privacy. Owners are nearby. I will stay here again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
6 Sep 2016 - 24 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.