Situated in the heart of the lovely town of Panaji (Goa) and on the edge of Mandovi River is a stunning 2 bedroom (1200sq feet) apartment affording direct views over the Mandovi River, Arabian Sea and the town of Panaji. Benefiting from a very recent total modernization, this house provides a very light and modern feel, complemented by comfort of a high standard. Historically Panaji has great churches, Portuguese architecture and a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops. The town provides several boat and day trips to various tourist destinations. There are many beaches nearby.
This a top floor apartment (1,200sq feet+ 800sq feet terrace). The flat includes the following:
- Large well furnished lounge with an open plan kitchen.
- Lounge split in to a sitting area and a TV area.
- 2 large well furnished double bedroom with ensuite showers and toilets.
- 4 large balconies with river and mountain views.
- 1 small balcony with swimming pool view.
- Fully furnished kitchen.
Amenities: *Electricity,*Air-conditioners in 2 bedrooms *Parking (1 car); roadside parking *Shops 600 yds *28' TV *CD player*washing machine*Microwave *Fridge/Freezer*Terrace with furniture *Linen, Towels *Non-smokers only
*Cleaners available with payments to be made directly by Tenant.*24 hour security *Children's Play Area
Activities: The tenants would have access to an outdoor swimming pool and gymnasium in the block of flats. The apartment also has a 800sq ft terrace with stunning views of the Arabian Sea and the Mandovi River.
Why rent an apartment rather than stay in a hotel?: Privacy and Comfort
1. An apartment offers you, your family and friends more space, more comfort, more informality, more privacy, and more personalized service than any hotel. The whole apartment is there exclusively for you, and you don't have to share anything with other tourists.
2. Renting an apartment can be much better value. When calculated on a per bedroom or per person basis and considering all the 'extras' you'd have to pay for in a hotel, an apartment vacation is often much cheaper than staying at one ! of the better hotels or resorts. Expenses for drinks, snacks and laundry etc. are very low, while in a hotel they can easily double or triple your spending money.
3. Even more important, taking an apartment vacation is like relaxing in your own private home in Goa.