This 3 Bedroom 2.5 bathroom recently constructed home sits on 40 wooded, secluded acres in Austerlitz, Columbia County, just 4 miles from the Massachusetts border. It offers stunning views of the Catskills, peace and quite and plenty of nature to watch from the back porch. Chatham, NY is 15 minutes away, and includes a full grocery store. Great Barrington, MA and Hudson, NY (with an Amtrak station), with ample shopping and dining, are both about a 25-mintue drive. The house is close to all kinds of outdoor activities, antiquing, cultural venues, and only 12 miles from the Catamount Ski Area, 20 Miles from Butternut, 28 from Jiminy Peak.
A way to truly get away from it all but still have great access to all Columbia County has to offer.
• Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
• Full washer and dryer in half bath downstairs
• Master bedroom downstairs with king bed, flat screen tv and large bathroom and garden tub
• Two bedrooms upstairs, one with two twin beds and the other with a king bed
• Full bathroom upstairs
• Office upstairs, unlimited domestic calling included
• A queen air mattress, twin air mattress, blow up toddler bed, and pack n play can be used to sleep more people
• Large TV, with DVD player basic channels provided
• Wireless internet provided by satellite
• Wood burning fireplace, with wood provided
• All linens and towels included
• Many upscale dining options available throughout Columbia County and the Berkshires