|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This five bedroom, four bath home overlooking Taylor Lake offers the ideal Northwoods vacation destination for both fishing, boating, skiing and swimming! Our cottage has recently gone through a remodel and is in fantastic condition.
The cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival
Some of the interior amenities include:
• 5 bedroom, 4 season house (fully furnished)
• Kitchen is fully-equipped (microwave, coffee maker, dishes, pans & utensils)
• 4 full bathrooms
• Living Room with large bay window
• Full basement with large finished rec room
• First floor laundry room with Washer and Dryer
• Large deck overlooking lake
• Waterfront views from family room, dining room and master bedroom
• Sleeps 10 comfortably
• All bed linen is provided. The only thing that you need to bring is towels!
• Central Air conditioning
• TV, VCR, DVD and cable television (No telephone, so please bring your cell phone)
• Wireless Internet
• Netflix streaming video is included
Outdoor Amenities Include:
• Half acre lot
• 110+ feet of waterfront with shallow play area for the kids
• Large yard for campfires and games
• Private pier for your use
• Pontoon boat available for rental (contact us)
• Paddle Boat - Great for the kids to paddle around!
• 2 Kayaks
• Weber Charcoal Grill
• Private driveway
• Basketball Hoop
• Area attractions include fishing, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailing, snowmobiling and ice fishing
•Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
I grew up on the Waupaca Chain O'Lakes and purchased this cottage with my wife so that we could share the same experiences I enjoyed when I was a kid with our kids.
Glori Huse purchased this cottage in 2006
Our 'cottage' is a lot more than a cottage - it is a home. You will find that the cottage is in fantastic condition with all of the amenities of your home. The location of our cottage can't be beat. It is within short walking distance to some of the best bars and restaurants in Waupaca.
My family stayed at this home in June. It was wonderful! We felt at home and relaxed. My parents, siblings and their families as well as mine felt like we had our own space in the well laid out house. The basement has a dart board, foosball table, large TV, toy and game shelf and a large table to play at. There was two nice size bedrooms downstairs and a good size bathroom. Upstairs there was three bedrooms and two and a half baths. The kitchen was well stocked and large enough to make a big breakfast in. We rented the boat that was at the house and glad we did. It was a lot of fun boating the chain and fishing as well. The backyard was large and you could play many different kinds of yard games out there. The driveway was large enough to park 4 or 5 cars in it and it also had a basketball hoop that my daughter loved. There are wonderful restaurants next door and down the road and cute little shops as well. The only negatives that I have were the beds were a little uncomfortable, the eating area was a little tight to fit and move around with food in your hands and there was no paddleboat like pictured, but we still had fun kayaking around the lakes. Other than that this place was wonderful and we look to book it again in the near future.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
October 15 - 28, 2016
15 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
We rent on a weekly basis only from Saturday to Saturday.
We rent a pontoon boat for an additional $500 per week.
A $500 security deposit is due at least one month prior to first date of stay and will be returned after stay if everything is in the same good condition as prior to rental stay.
a $400 down payment along with a signed contract is due within one week of making the reservation. The remainder of the rental balance is due at least one month prior to first date of stay.