This is the perfect HITS rental! You'll love the convenience of being able to ride a golf cart or bike directly to the grounds or walk to the show. High speed wifi and air conditioning in every room provide comfort after a long day at the shows.
With cathedral ceilings, and walls of windows, nearly every room has a beautiful view. Relax by the pool while enjoying unforgettable sunsets over the Catskill mountains.
Read some of our recent reviews from people attending the shows:
"This is our first pick when showing at the HITS show grounds. This house is perfect and now there are two houses and an apartment available for rent from the same wonderful family. The family who owns the property is always accommodating to our special needs and arrival times. They even welcomed our well behaved corgi. Our family loves that there is a washer and dryer on premise. The house is prefect for allowing us to relax and enjoy the evening after the horse shows. The location is amazing. We never had to use our vehicles once we parked them on the show grounds. The house is decorated super cute with everything you need to cook or grill a meal by the pool! Would recommend this house to anyone who wants a kid friendly, laid back vacation house."
"The location can’t be beat for those showing at HITS. The house is clean and comfortable. The owner is pleasant and extremely flexible. We would definitely stay there again."
"The home and grounds were exactly as described and very well maintained. The owners were gracious and responsive. I would recommend this property unreservedly and would stay there again if we were in the area. The town is quaint and less than a ten minute drive. We were particularly attracted by the “family” setting and very easy access to the horse event center. This home is adjacent to the horse center and we could walk or take a golf cart."
"Wonderful owners and excellent location to HITS horse show. Kids used the pool and played outside. House is plenty big and has beautiful views. Would stay again."
Check out our other HITS rentals:
#903290 (7 BR 3.5 Bath) can also rent the 5. BR unit in the house separately
and #1141222 2BR apartment
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE HOUSE FOR VACATIONERS:
Cool off while enjoying the beauty of the Catskills at its best.
Perfect for families looking for a fun, relaxing summer vacation, this house sleeps 11 people comfortably (see bedroom description below). Inside you will find an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and an indoor balcony to the second floor. The kitchen was recently remodeled with stainless steel appliances, tile floors, custom cabinetry, and a country modern look that fits perfectly with the beautiful scenery. Both bathrooms, the front entryway, the living room have also been recently remodeled. Stay comfortable with air conditioning in every bedroom and the main living area, cable, and high speed wifi.
The pool is an amazing 45'x18' with a large pool deck. The panoramic mountain views are on display while swimming. Create lasting memories with family and friends.
1. King Bed
2. Queen Bed and Single Bed
3. Twin over full bunk, and Single bed
4. Single Bed and Queen Size Futon
If your group is looking for a place that is close to the best of what the area has to offer, look no further:
- .5 miles from the Garlic Festival
- .5 miles from Garlic Festival (September 27-28)
- 2.5 miles from The Lazy Swan, championship golf course and country club
- .5 miles from the Hudson River
- 1 mile from the Village of Saugerties, voted “One of America’s Top Ten Coolest Small Towns”
- 2.5 miles from Winston Farms
- .5 – 1 mile from 4th of July Festivities
- 1 mile from Seamon Park
- .5 miles from go karts, batting cages, large wooden playground, toddler playground
- .5 miles from Cantine field (multiple softball, baseball, and soccer sporting events)
- 1 mile from the Saugerties lighthouse
- 1.5 miles from Diamond Mills for breathtaking waterfall views
- 10 miles from Woodstock
- 8 miles from Opus 40
- 30 miles from Hunter and the worlds 2nd longest zipline
- 15 miles from the Dutchess County Fair, one of the best in the state