Minimum Rental Age is 25.
Sun Baked is located gulf front in Seagrove Beach FL in South Walton County on County Highway 30A.
Sun Baked decor is rustic beach throughout featuring a mix of new, vintage, reclaimed, and repurposed furniture, natural whitewashed stone walls, and local art.
Our 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome located in Seagrove Beach Florida has spectacular, unobstructed gulf views from the main living areas and master bedroom. Have your coffee outside in the morning - you may spot some dolphins. Enjoy a cocktail on the deck in the evening while enjoying the setting sun!
Beach access couldn’t be easier. No steep beach walkovers here! Just a few steps down from the back deck and your'e walking across our sandy back yard to the beach, just 180 feet away. No busy streets to cross - just a dead end access road for the neighborhood beside us is all that separates us from the beach.
• Parking for 2 vehicles
• Closet with beach toys & chairs
• Outside shower (beach side)
• Neighborhood grills & tables
MAIN LIVING LEVEL:
• Kitchen w/pantry (granite countertops, tile backsplash, cottage cabinets)
• Half bath
• Laundry Room w/full size washer/dryer (not downstairs like other units at Beachfront Townhomes)
• Living Room with sofa sleeper, loveseat, and large flat-screen TV/DVD/WiFi
• Dining Area (table seats 6 + 4 bar stools at counter)
• Spacious deck (gulf views) with seating for 6
• King bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower), flat screen TV & DVD
• Martini deck with seating for 2 off of master bedroom (gulf views)
• 2nd bedroom with queen bed + 1 set of twin bunks + wall-mounted flat screen TV & DVD
• Additional full bathroom in hall (tub/shower) for second bedroom guests
We are located on the east end of Seagrove Beach, FL. This is a small, friendly community of mostly full-time residents. You're just minutes to all the wonderful shopping, dining, and live entertainment that 30A has to offer. Sun Baked is approx. 4 miles east of Seaside and 6 miles west of Rosemary Beach.
IF YOU NEED A LARGER PROPERTY - Be sure to check out our 4 bedroom / 4 bathroom home with private pool just one short block to the beach located in uncrowded, quiet, west-end of Panama City Beach. This one sleeps up to 14 people. Check out VRBO #1202329 for more info.