Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Location! Location! Location! This condo has it!
1) Building location: only 0.4 miles west of Pier Park, many guests walk rather than drive, walk to six neighboring restaurants including popular Dustys Oyster Bar. Don't forget all the great restaurants at Pier Park: Margaretville, Pompano Joes, Wild wings and many more.
2) Condo location in the building: low 3'rd floor provides wonderful year around sunsets and ocean views. You can watch your kids in the heated pool from the balcony! Ever have trouble with elevators at the beach? Avoid them completely with one flight of stairs from 2'nd floor walk over.
3) Building amenities: plenty of covered garage parking with walk over on second floor, nice exercise room open 7 AM- 9 PM, beautiful heated pool and whirlpool, wine and juice bar, helpful lobby and security day and evening.
1) Master bedroom: king bed with large flat screen TV with dresser and closet for your items. Tiled floor, no carpet in this condo!
2) Master bath: granite counters, nice wood mirrors, wall hair dryer and large walk in tiled shower with glass doors. Really nice!
3) Hall bunks: 2 bunks you can actually sleep on with 7' matrasses and brand news quilts ( not shown yet in pictures)
4) Hall bath: tiled tub/shower combination with granite counters, nice mirrors and wall hair dryer
5) Kitchen: granite counter tops with all the appliances you would expect, 3 bar stools and a coffee table that works for kid or adult dining, hard to explain but 4 sections under table come out and serve a chairs, then coffee table top can be used for dining. Microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker.
4) Laundry room just behind closet with washer/dryer and iron and iron board.
5) Balcony: great views year round with unobstructed sunsets and beach views. Watch kids in heated pool from your balcony, large electric grill provided on balcony and table with 4 chairs provided on balcony
6) Electronic lock provided: no need to check in at lobby or carry around keys! Just find the room and enter the code, for security you are the only one to every have your code.
1) We only manage property that we own and do our best to provide condos with added value. Sterling 303 was just purchased in April 2014 but check our guest reviews at our other locations: Celadon 401 (3 br 3 ba at VRBO 456795, Celadon 206 (1 Br with bunks just like Sterling at VRBO 405945) and one coming at Celadon 302 (2 br 2 ba) You can count on us to provide a clean nice place for your vacation. Beach chairs provided at all locations, a $200 weekly value.
Thanks for checking out this condo and please call us for more information at 715-416-3285
Retied from Wisconsin, stay in area during cold winter and really enjoy the PCB area
Al Dewaard purchased this condo in 2014
Its a great location and walking distance to Pier Park, rooms are upscale especially relative to bathrooms, soers and granite kitchen counters
Location to Pier Park and local restaurants makes an easy walk rather than taking a car, really nice during busy summer front beach road. Low 3'rd floor allows easy access to across street parking ramp and allows guests to skip the elevator by climbing one flight of stairs during busy summer season. Grill provided on balcony is unique to this building
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful well kept Condo overlooking the Gulf. Al the Owner is great to work with and makes sure you are comfortable and happy with the unit. The Condo is close to Pier Park where there is plenty of restaurants and shopping. Al the Owner provides paid chairs and umbrellas at the beach. All you have to do is stop by the hut and tell the attendant the owners name and unit number and your set for the day. Will definitely stay here if we visit PCB again! Thanks Al!!
We had a great week in this beautiful 3rd floor condo. Very clean and well kept. Just minutes away from all the great things to do in PCB. We loved having the grill on the balcony. Al was a pleasure to work with. Would love to stay here again in the future.
Had a great stay in this 3rd floor condo. Excellent & modern decor. Great view of the beach. Close to all the local attractions. Condo has everything you need including complimentary beach chairs & umbrella. Owner made sure our stay was going well. Grill on balcony was definitely a plus. Highly recommended Sterling Breeze 303 when staying in PCB. Perfect weekend getaway for us.
We stayed at this condo July 11-18 2015. We had an awesome time. Very clean, very well kept and a great view. We did have washer problems the last night there, but I called the owner and he someone there immediately to fix the problem. He also reimbursed us for our troubles of having to go to the washerteria to wash sandy clothing and towels before traveling back home. I highly recommend this condo for a rental in PCB. I Hope your stay will be as great as ours was.
We just returned from our stay at Sterling Breeze 303. Clean condo on low level overlooking pool and phenomal view of beach. It was nice to sit on the balcony and have a clear view of the kids swimming in the pool. Security made sure there was no trouble on the grounds. The beach chairs and umbrella are definitely a plus. The owner is very prompt to any questions or problems you may have. 3rd floor is awesome because it is real easy to take the stairs if the elevators are crowded. Nice stroll to Pier Park and Dustys Oyster Bar. Highly recommend this condo.
This was our second trip to Panama City but our first time at the Sterling. We will always return to Sterling. Amenities are incredible! Everything is clean and all staff is very professional and courteous. Our condo was amazing and Allan was so accommodating. We had absolutely everything we needed for our getaway. We even grilled on the balcony! The decor was beautiful and modern. We will definitely return next year!!!
Pier Park located 0.4 miles away less than 10 minute walk.
Primary softball and city pool 1 mile away.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£206|
Credit or debit cards