About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
An amazing condo with a spectacular viiew Only 5 star reviews
Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach.
-Recently upgraded with all wood kitchen cabinets and bar
- Large new induction stove and Fridge
- Portable handy induction cooktop as well
- Fully loaded kitchen appliances
- Hang out, read a book, snooze on the hammock or go see the beach.
- Lots of gringo hangouts so just walk or grab a taxi.
- Beautiful yacht club and pier are close by.
- Hundreds of American expats with activities most every night
Join my Facebook group "Salinas Stuff" for more information
- Fresh seafood at local restaurants. A two course lunch is $3 at many places.
- 75 to 90F and sunshine most every day
- Split AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Day trips to other beaches, fishing, whale watching etc
Jet skis, swimming, fishing are waiting as well.
Walk the well lit Malecon at night for cool breezes and stunning views
- Great restaurants start at less than 50 feet away
- Jet skis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Medical clinics and a regional hospital are nearby with home physician visits available.
- Massage and physical therapists are available.
- Karina does facials at our place for $8 Pedicures/manicures for $5 each
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. -
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
-Large screen TV with Netflix/Amazon movies, US sports, and US TV networks.
-Fiber optic based 15 Mb high speed internet with laptops, printers available
- US cordless phone and local cell phones available
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- Smoking is not allowed. Small pets are ok.
Rick and Dana Racinskas
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish, Lithuanian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Rick and Dana Racinskas
Rick and Dana have spent many years traveling around various countries to find interesting places to visit and live. We really like San Pedro Belize but we really love Ecuador.
Rick and Dana Racinskas purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Rick and Dana Racinskas chose Salinas
When we saw the view and the location, we decided we must have this place. It was a great decision.
What makes this Condo unique
A great ex-pat community here with fun events almost every night. Dinners, bands, parties, karioke, local trips, beach sports etc. Most gringo restaurants here have something good going on every night and great food.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect location in the middle of the Malecon.
Building was at the center of the Malecon, across from Salina beach. The ownwe was available to answer any question all the time. Apartment have a wonderful view to the beach. We enjoy the kitchen as it had everything we needed for our family meals. I would be returning to this property in the future.
Great place to stay
We enjoyed our stay and Rick was very responsive and helpful while we were there. The place was clean, well kept and right in the middle of the beach.
Very nice oceanfront condo
Excellent large oceanfront condo with 360 degree ocean views. It was a clean well cared for property. We would like to stay there again when we return to Salinas. Excellent location on the Malecon, easy walk to all the restaurants and shops.
My husband and I stayed for two weeks and really enjoyed our stay. The view is fantastic! The condo is very clean and has everything needed. Rick was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Salinas Condo Rental
My daughter and I stayed in Rick's condo for eight nights. It was our first visit to Ecuador and we loved it. The condo was more than comfortable and very well equipped. We cooked most of our meals in the condo because of dietary issues. The condo was in a perfect location and the view was amazing. All in all it was a perfect vacation and we would love to go back to Salinas and also explore more of the country. I would not hesitate to rent Rick's condo again and would gladly recommend it to others.
Condo was just as advertised
Rick's condo was just as advertised. Perfect location on 10th floor in the center of the Malecon. Furnishings were excellent and the condo very comfortable. The sound of the waves and surf were extremely soothing. Activities on the water were abundant and very affordable. Surrounding restaurants are numerous but make sure you do your research to insure you enjoy your meals. Rick's condo is very functional for making your own meals as well. All in all, quite a great and functional place for an awesome Salinas Ecuador vacation
The Chocolate factory tour will show you how fruits, cashews, cocoa, coffee, jungle cures are grown as well treat you to ferment cocoa juice & chocolate cake. A great educational and fun trip.
The most westpoint of all of Ecuador is the Chocloteria Park nearby with raging waters, blue footed boobies and other interesting things.
Additional pricing information
Thanks for considering our place. We hope you love it as much as we do.