|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach.
- Hang out, read a book, snooze on the hammock or go see the beach.
- Lots of gringo hangouts so just walk or grab a taxi.
- Beautiful yacht club and pier are close by.
- Hundreds of American expats with activities most every night
Join my Facebook group Salinas Stuff for more information
- Fresh seafood at local restaurants. A two course lunch is $3 at many places.
- 75 to 90F and sunshine most every day
- Split AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Day trips to other beaches, fishing, whale watching etc
Jet skis, swimming, fishing are waiting as well.
Walk the well lit Malecon at night for cool breezes and stunning views
- Great restaurants start at less than 50 feet away
- Jet skis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Medical clinics and a regional hospital are nearby with home physician visits available.
- Owner is a seasoned geriatrics nurse practitioner.
- Massage and physical therapists are available.
- Karina does facials at our place for $8 Pedicures/manicures for $4 each
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. -
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
-Large screen TV with Netflix/Amazon movies, US sports, and US TV networks.
-Fiber optic based 15 Mb high speed internet with laptops, printers available
- US cordless phone and local cell phones available
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- Smoking is not allowed
Rick and Dana have spent many years traveling around various countries to find interesting places to visit and live. We really like San Pedro Belize but we really love Ecuador.
Rick and Dana Racinskas purchased this condo in 2013
When we saw the view and the location, we decided we must have this place. It was a great decision.
A great ex-pat community here with fun events almost every night. Dinners, bands, parties, karioke, local trips, beach sports etc. Most gringo restaurants here have something good going on every night and great food.
Excellent large oceanfront condo with 360 degree ocean views. It was a clean well cared for property. We would like to stay there again when we return to Salinas. Excellent location on the Malecon, easy walk to all the restaurants and shops.
My husband and I stayed for two weeks and really enjoyed our stay. The view is fantastic! The condo is very clean and has everything needed. Rick was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here.
My daughter and I stayed in Rick's condo for eight nights. It was our first visit to Ecuador and we loved it. The condo was more than comfortable and very well equipped. We cooked most of our meals in the condo because of dietary issues. The condo was in a perfect location and the view was amazing. All in all it was a perfect vacation and we would love to go back to Salinas and also explore more of the country. I would not hesitate to rent Rick's condo again and would gladly recommend it to others.
Rick's condo was just as advertised. Perfect location on 10th floor in the center of the Malecon. Furnishings were excellent and the condo very comfortable. The sound of the waves and surf were extremely soothing. Activities on the water were abundant and very affordable. Surrounding restaurants are numerous but make sure you do your research to insure you enjoy your meals. Rick's condo is very functional for making your own meals as well. All in all, quite a great and functional place for an awesome Salinas Ecuador vacation
We loved this rental, the views were amazing and it had everything you could possibly need. We were in the heart of the Malecon near restaurants, markets and beach. Our host was extremely accommodating and made sure our stay was pleasant. The condo staff was very helpful. If you want to take in the full Salinas experience with top of the line comfort you need not look any further. The price was great and all the little amenities made our extended stay perfect. (i.e. hot water, high speed wifi, beautiful ocean breeze, washer & dryer, 4 full baths) We would highly recommend this rental to anyone visiting Salinas.
The Chocolate factory tour will show you how fruits, cashews, cocoa, coffee, jungle cures are grown as well treat you to ferment cocoa juice & chocolate cake. A great educational and fun trip.
The most westpoint of all of Ecuador is the Chocloteria Park nearby with raging waters, blue footed boobies and other interesting things.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£397|
Thanks for considering our place. We hope you love it as much as we do.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.