|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Come and enjoy all of the beauty that Pensacola Beach has to offer at White Sands 17. This 4 bedroom/ 3 bathroom townhouse features a Master Suite that overlooks the beach. You'll love the unobstructed view of the Gulf of Mexico off of the large deck. Please note this calendar is never up to date, please call office (800-334-2056) to check availability.
We offer 2 night minimums except June through August which is a 7 night minimum, Saturday to Saturday only. All Holidays are 3 night minimums.
Keywords: Townhouse, White Sands 17
It was a decent place with a few nice qualities but as a whole, this unit was a disappointment. There are several issues I think anyone renting this unit should know and so I am just going to list them out.
1. CLEANING - The cleaning job was BAD. Luckily we're an OCD family and used Clorox wipes & Clorox to clean the bathrooms & kitchen. We removed the bed sheets and used our own bed linens because there were some stains that were questionable. There was a vase full of dead flowers on the counter. They didn't bother to sweep, there was a ton of sand under the living room rug which made it very slippery and trash under the couch and chair. We had to pick it up and toss it outside for fear of any kids, or anyone for that matter, slipping and falling.
2. FURNITURE - There are 2 sets of bunk beds in the one bedroom on the second floor, however there is only one ladder that has to be switched from bunk bed to bunk bed. The ladder doesn't have the greatest fit onto the railing and inevitably during one of the switches, it fell and hit me on my leg as I was laying on the lower bunk bed. It's a metal ladder and needless to say, it bruised my leg and caused a welt. The round table in the dining area had a broken chair that was not usable and had been placed on a shelf above the washer and dryer before we even got there. Several of the plastic chairs on the main balcony were broken and the table had a crack with a jutting up and out piece. We used one of the comforters to lay over the table to prevent anyone getting hurt. We are a large family so the more chairs the better.
3. STAIRS - The stairs has a weird landing area. You go up a few steps and then turn right to go up the remainder of stairs and where that turn is the landing is cut weird. Instead of it being square, it's cut in a triangle shape. The first day, one of my family members tripped, fell and landed on her knees. Two days before we left, I tripped and twisted my ankle (try driving 8 to 9 hours with a twisted ankle). The day before we left my mother tripped but luckily braced herself between the bannister and this half wall but braced herself so hard to stop from falling, her forearm was pretty banged up.
4. MISCELLANEOUS - All the rooms had balconies, and all of them were in nice shape considering you are so close to the beach and salt water but one was all green and peeling. Needless to say that balcony wasn't used.
1. There is an elevator.
2. Private beach access.
|Cleaning||£148 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||£80 + Tax|
Minimum age requirement for booking our property is 25 years old.
Offering monthly rentals beginning Nov. 1 through March 1.
Travel insurance is available, but not applied to total. Ask for more information.
During summer months we book properties from Saturday to Saturday only.
All Holidays are a 3 night minimum.
This property does not allow large parties, weddings, receptions or rehearsal dinners.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Half of the total reservation is required at booking and the balance is due 45 days before arrival date. If you book within the 45 days of arrival we would collect the full amount at booking. We accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.