|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Come watch your cares melt away in this home away from home! Stunning View of the water. Rest assured you will feel completely at home in this 3 bdrm/4th bdrm optional home with a master suite located on the opposite side of where the guest rooms are located. The computer room/library has a pull out futon which is attached to the Queen bedroom (perfect parent/child suite). Watch the dolphins frolic as you gaze out the back wall of sliding glass doors. The view of the Bay creates the illusion of being on a cruise ship. Absolutely incredible view! Private dock, pool, and beautiful screened in porch overlooking the water. Two car garage. Washer and Dryer. All the amenities of home. Very large dining area for entertaining. WII Gaming System. This will be the vacation you've always dreamed of, with memories sure to last a lifetime.
This is a family vacation home which we hold dear to our hearts. It has brought us many years of happy memories and joy. We wish to share that with you!
Water front, Private Dock, Private Pool.
We have rented houses for the past 15 years in this area. This house is by far the best we ever stayed in. Everything you could ask for was there. The view, pool, screened porch and the fishing was great. The house has everything you need and convenient to restaurants, beaches and shopping. We will be booking again for next year soon. It may not be perfect but it is close. The family and I had a great time. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your wonderful home.
I recently stayed at the home and had a great relaxing time. We planned on doing several activities in the area as the home is close in proximity to several places (Fort De Soto, John's Pass, the beach, etc.) but we ended up spending most of our time playing in the pool, playing card games in the covered patio area (which is not shown in the pictures), and fishing from the dock. A few times during the day you can see the dolphin tour boat go by and enjoy watching the dolphins jump and play in the boat's wake. We heard about a nearby restaurant (maybe a 5 min drive) called Ted Peter's that is known for their smoked fish and fish spread. It was delicious. The home and area are both great...I can't wait to go back.
WE HAVE VACATIONED THE PAST TWO YEARS AT THIS LOCATION. WE CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS RENTAL. THE HOME IS SPACIOUS, CLEAN AND PROPERLY EQUIPPED WITH EVERY CONVENIENCE ONE NEEDS TO MAKE THEIR STAY COMFORTABLE. THE VIEW OF BOCA CIEGA BAY IS BREATHTAKING AND THE SUNSETS ARE MEMORABLE. WE LOVE WAITING FOR THE DOPHINS TO MAKE THEIR DAILY APPEARANCE.
- Located 5 minutes from the Gulf Beaches
- Located 10 minutes from the Mall
- Located 15 minutes from Downtown St. Petersburg with many restaurants and museums (including the Salvador Dali Museum)
- Located 40 minutes away from Busch Gardens, Tampa and Adventure Island Water Park
- Located 90 minutes away from Disney World and Sea World, Orlando, FL
- Located 20 minutes from Tropicana Field where the Tampa Bay Rays play
- Located 45 minutes away from Raymond James Stadium, where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play
- Located 50 minutes away from the Port of Tampa and downtown Tampa, Historic Centro Ybor City and the St. Pete Times Forum, where the Tampa Bay Lightning play and many concerts and events are held
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|One time Cleaning Fee||£79|
An advance payment of 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days prior to arrival. The advance payment will be applied towards the home's rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check or personal check, payable to Owner. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF THE RENT is due 30 days before your arrival date.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.