House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6 (6 adults)
Vacasa of Central Oregon
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Labor Day weekend
Great property and good location. Could use more utensils. Couch is a bit uncomfortable and floor lamps felt in the way. Found the extra pillows but no pillow cases. Great clean home and would definitely visit again!
P.S Cobwebs on light fixtures and decorations, spiders have been busy.
Cedar Lane 9
We really enjoyed our stay in Sunriver. This house worked out great for the four of us. It had everything we needed and more! I would recommend this house. My only complaint is the extra fees that are added on to the rental price. The cost of staying in Sunriver is always at least $300 more than you think. It’s deceiving.
The cabin had a great location - a not-too-far bike ride from the SHARC and the Village and very short ride to Fort Rock Park. House layout was great. Loved the spacious back deck!
Great stay! Just a few suggestions
Great property to stay at, and would totally rent again. We left with only a few suggestions and concerns:
1) The oven may need to be addressed for a fire hazard, when you turn on one burner, the other burner turns on high so it made half of the oven inoperable.
2) Bikes are only usable for people over 6 feet and not that adjustable. So we then had to rent our own.
Thank you for leaving feedback, Brian! We're glad to see you enjoyed your stay at this beautiful two bedroom Sunriver vacation rental. We apologize for the issues experienced, and we are happy to report that the oven has been fixed. We look forward to hosting you again!
Worst experience in 15 years.
Facts are listed. (Photos or phone call recording available)
* No air conditioning.
* Dirty dishes and utensils. (one was not washed and in cabinet with food on it).
* Melted spatula, unsharpened knives, no table spoon - only tea spoons...
* Only one key.
* Very small hot water tank. (2-3 person shower, then cold)
* Dirty couch with bugs that bites. (Picture taken)
* Dirty Patio with few missing cushions.
* Dirty grill - I could not use it without putting foils on it.
* Significant Owers' charge applied after listed price.
* Calling management in the morning 9:30AM puts me 17th in the queue.
* Cancelation policy is 90 day full, 60day half, 30day none.
I've been to Sunriver 6 or 7 times with different friends and family but this time, different season since 2006. Sorry, this was the worst experience.
Cute little house smelled like burnt plastic
The house smelled really bad when we arrived like burnt plastic. We tried to air the house out but the smell never completely left. Needless to say we never really relaxed because of everything smelling so bad.
We are sorry about the smell. It turned out that the previous guest used the wood-burning fireplace and the smell lingered. We hope we can host you again!