|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This beautiful beach house, located in an area called Brenas, is 100ft from a secluded, semi-private cove which enjoys a quarter of a mile of white sandy beach. The cove/beach is ideal for swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, paddle-boarding, jogging, or simply sunbathing. To encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities, the house rental includes (at no extra cost) , kayaks, snorkeling equipment, floaties, boogie boards, etc.. The house consists of two floors. The upper floor comprises the sleeping area and has 4 bedrooms: a Master bedroom with a king-size bed; a 2nd bedroom with a queen bed; a 3rd bedroom with a double bed; and a 4th bedroom with two bunk beds which sleeps four. There is a small balcony on the 2nd floor, great for relaxing after an active day. The lower floor is an open plan area, with a kitchen, dining room, family room, and reading area. Outside there are two tables that seat ten people, a hammock (between two palm trees), and a gas barbecue. The Terrace overlooks the Dorado Beach Hotel golf course.
Brenas has been a well-kept secret of vacation-house-rental aficionados for the past 20 years. Renters love the beauty and privacy of the cove and beach, but also know that they are only a short drive away from a wide variety of great neighborhood restaurants, and only a slightly longer drive to the nightlife of San Juan.
Keywords: Beach House
DIANE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. PUERTO RICO WAS AMAZING AND YOUR HOUSE WAS A HUGE PART OF IT. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS I'VE EVER HAD AND YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR A LIT OF THAT. THIS WAS A SPRING BREAK TO REMEMBER!!!! THANK YOU, THE NOTRE DAME GROUP!!!
Words can not describe how satisfied we are with the hospitality received. The family had a grant time. We took advantage of everything the property and location had to offer. We will be back. The place comes highly recommended.
Diane is wonderful and kind! Her house is in an excellent location with private beach, near shopping centers and the expressway is near.
I rented Diane's house for a family of 9. The following are my comments to be helpful:
1. Two level house with no central air but there are air conditioners in each bedroom that brought needed comfort. The upstairs is divided by two sections connected by a spacious walkway, each section has two bedrooms with full baths. Also, the second level has large glass patio doors, entry to overhead balcony where I sat with my daily morning cup of coffees; it is lovely.
2. The bathroom windows do not have screens, only metal shutters, some can close or not. There were many mosquitoes in the bathrooms, recommend Off Yard Spray. We sprayed the windows and doors to repel them, it helped.
3. Spacious living/dinning and family room w/large patio doors, no screens - no central air on first level of house; air only in bedrooms. We were there in 90 degree sweltering heat inside & out of the house (Jun - July) - we had to leave doors opened. Mosquitoes were in the house, recommend using Off Yard Spray, use on the bushes, doors and windows to control mosquitoes coming inside the house. It is inevitable, you will be bitten but helps to defend yourself. Also, buy contact spray for indoors to killed mosquitoes instantly, that helped.
4. Great fridge with filtered water. House has dishwasher & washing machine both with detergent. There is a dryer. All of it awesome!
5. House has awesome bikes, kayaks, snorkel gear & paddle boards.
Overall, the house was great for my large family and I would definitely stay there again.
Family reunion with seven people. Diane was gone for the week, and her good friend (now our good friend) Debbie facilitated an absolutely wonderful week. We love her! She was gracious, charming, solicitous of anything we might need, and at the same time not intrusive on our family reunion. Wonderful hosting.
The house is perfect, perfect, perfect. It's comfortable, well appointed, and plenty big enough to give us all private and communal space. We would leave all day for activities on the island (ziplines, nature hikes, kayaking adventures, etc.) and did not need to lock the house thanks to the gated community and the friendly 24 hour security folks.
The beach is FANTASTIC, and we had it practically to ourselves for the week we were there. We chose to spend a couple of days just playing at the house and beach because it was so nice. The kayaks, snorkeling gear, and other toys provide all you need. You could book a vacation here and never leave except to hit the grocery store once in awhile. Speaking of which, Dorado is just minutes away with plenty of good grocery stores, restaurants, and friendly people.
I can't imaging going to Puerto Rico and staying anywhere else.
This house was everything we hoped for... great location, beautiful views and wonderful amenities. What we did not expect was the generosity we were given by Diane. She worked with us from day one and was completely available the entire week. We received many suggestions from her, and were never disappointed. She is a wonderful host and you'd be crazy not to want to go back! Thanks so much Diane, will be seeing you again :)
I was so happy when we got there very beautiful place. Diane is such a wonderful person, she attended to all of our needs her home was so clean and beautiful very spacious I will definitely return. Thanks for such a great Summer vacation!! Delgado Family 😀
This is our third time renting the house from Diane. Perfect for large families - great value! The house is beautiful and has all the amenities that you want, and more. The beach is wonderful, private and quiet. I recommend you rent a car to move around - - groceries, movie theaters, pharmacy, restaurants close by, but not walking distance. The car is also useful in longer stays if you want to venture out to Old San Juan, El Yunque Rainforest, etc. After moving stateside, this is now our home in PR! Thanks Diane!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
a check for 50% of the total to be mailed with the signed contract. Check is not cashed until 3 week before arrival. The balance is due on arrival in PR.