|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
3 Bedrooms/6 full baths - Sleeps 10
On the Beach, Pochomil - Masachapa, Nicaragua
This 4000 square foot home sits on 1/3 of an acre directly on the beach in Pochomil. The 3 1/2 year old house was built in 2010 and is constructed from beautiful hardwoods indigenous to Nicaragua which give it a warm, comfortable feel.
The house is uniquely designed with much emphasis given to the beautiful weather and outdoor living.
• There is a 9 ft. privacy wall around the perimeter of the property with a back gate that opens up for a spectacular view of the beach
• A tiled swimming pool and Jacuzzi looks directly out onto the ocean and beach
• An outdoor kitchen
• Six full baths
• A gazebo style dining area with a custom made picnic table
• A small park-like area with a stone bench surrounded by plants and greenery
• A trellised area with a water fountain and gold fish facing a cozy seating area
• An elevated sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs
• Covered patio area for outdoor seating
The main house has a large living area, kitchen, dining area and a full bath. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with a full bath. There is also a large patio off the master which is another great living space.
Separate from the house are two large cabanas with full baths, a kitchenette and beds for 4 people in each cabana.
• Caretakers house
• Storage area
• Covered parking area
• Sky TV
• Internet w/private tower and router
• Several back up water systems
• Power Generator
• Fully Landscaped
My name is Dan, I am a retired American. My wife is from China.
I was working at the American embassy and got an assignment to Managua. Within one year I fell in love with the weather, people and prices. I purchased some oceanfront property and found an American builder. It took about three years to build our dream house and as soon as it was completed I retired and we moved to Pochomil.
We have been here about four years and we have loved every minute of it. It truly is our dream house.
We love it here and feel certain you will too. It really is special in so many ways.
Daniel J. O' Leary purchased this house in 2010
This property is special because it was designed for outdoor living. The weather is perfect and it almost calls you to come outside and play. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi overlook the ocean and beach in a way that's hard to describe.
Add to that an outdoor kitchen, living room, gazebo style dining room, a water fountain that captures you, two separate cabanas that sleeps four people each, a covered parking area, our own private tower for high speed Internet and lots of greenery, plants and flowers.
It is designed to find the 'Beach Bum' in you. Extremely relaxing and laid back.
Beware when renting Casa Daniel. Our most recent stay left us with mosquito bitten bodies, which is quiet surprising considering the large number of bats in the only bedroom in the main house. The pet cat and her kittens were cute but hostile, as the mother would hiss at you every morning until you would feed her your food and she even bit one of us. The kittens would urinate where ever they wanted in the house because they were too small to go outside and there was no litter box. There is no hot water at Casa Daniel, so if you enjoy cold showers after a sweaty day at the beach, please enjoy. In addition, if you are stuck there in a power outage, don't be surprised that there is no generator to turn the only cooling system, the fans back on.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest|
* The owners stay in the back of the property and are available to assist you 24/7. We also will respect your privacy
* We have our own Internet tower for high speed transmissions.
* There is a washer and dryer available.
* Can introduce you to a cook who will prepare 1, 2, or 3 meals for you. each day. He will also do your grocery shopping for you and will do clean up. You negotiate details
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.