|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Walk across the street to Miramar Beach or to Pompano Joe's!
3. Gulf Views from spacious Balcony!
4. Pool, lighted tennis courts, outside rinsing area and grill area with picnic tables.
5. Great location less than 2.5 miles from Silver Sands Premium Outlets and the Village of Baytowne Wharf.
6. A quick (less than 5 miles) drive to Grand Boulevard Town Center where you can enjoy over 35 shops and restaurant as well as the all-new state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
7. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
8. New Carpet installed March 2016
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
This lovely unit has had the carpet replaced March 2016! This spacious condo has a breathtaking view of the ocean from the balcony. Located right across the street from your own private deeded beach, Ciboney has been decorated with gorgeous local artwork and the Caribbean-themed colors will instantly put you in a beachy frame of mind. With a king in the Master, a full in the guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room, this lovely sleeps 6!
Amenities include high speed internet, flat screen TV's with DVD's, a seasonally heated pool, two lighted tennis courts, outside rinsing facility, and grilling area. This condo also features a full sized washer & dryer for your convenience.
You'll be a block from world-famous Pompano Joe's, where you can get the freshest fish and a tropical drink right on the beach. Jet ski, parasailing, and paddle board rentals are located on the beach there as well. Ciboney is less than 3 miles from the Silver Sands Outlet Mall, there are grocery stores, a wide variety of restaurants and nightlife, and entertainment options all within minutes of your front door.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The water pressure in the showers was terrible. I never thought I was going to get all of the soap out of my hair...the beds were big, but very uncomfortable. The pool was dirty and so we only swam in it one day while we were down there. Although some may argue and say that my daughter most likely had lice prior to staying in this condo; I beg to differ. I'm about 99% sure she obtained her very first case of head lice here. We spent a lot of time and money correcting the situation. I'm not trying to complain, I know these things happen. Whoever stayed there before us probably had a kid with lice and didn't know it. On the plus side, the location was great and was only a short walk to the beach. Pompano Joe's restaurant was just about a block up, and it was delicious.
The masterbed was like sleeping on bricks.Could hear dogs barking half the night.Got an extra blanket out of the closet and it was covered in hair.Besides that it was very convenient to the beach and other things to do.
The condo was clean and exactly what I expected, everyone enjoyed the stay! Beautiful views, and close to everything. I would definitely stay again!
very nice, I love the location, love the private beach access, would love to stay there again sometime when the weather is better, it rained every day that I was there
The condo was amazing and exactly as described. We visited during springbreak and were in the perfect location just a short drive to anything we could think of and a 3 minute walk to the beach. From the balcony we had beautiful view of gulf and sunset. This was our first visit to Destin and definitely not our last. I would highly recommend staying here!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.