|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This spacious home, located on beautiful Little Gasparilla Island, features peace and privacy in a serene tropical setting. Located just a short stroll from the beach, it offers bright sun-filled rooms and luxurious and elegant furnishings. The master bedroom offers an en suite bath and the second bedroom is a bunkroom that features four twins. The third bedroom has both a double and two twins..perfect for large families. The living and dining rooms offer Gulf views, as does the eat-in kitchen and the dining area. It has a sunny south porch that is the warmest spot on the island during the winter months. Our beach is rarely crowded, unlike the more congested 'condo-townhome' communities farther south. Peek's Paradise offers a luxurious spot from which to enjoy the best of Little Gasparilla Island!
Amenities include: Air-conditioning, BBQ Grill, outside shower, washer/dryer, linens included, dishwasher, microwave, toaster/oven, toaster, coffeemaker, beach chairs and beach towels, dishes/utensils provided, satellite TV, VCR and free wi-fi. Peek's Paradise has a reverse osmosis system for the best water on the island. There is also a dock slip for your boat, fishing from the dock or beach, shelling, bird-watching, snorkeling, and long, lazy walks on the beach. We also offer a concierge service to meet you at the dock and help transport your bags and groceries to the house.
Sorry, No Smoking. Pets are permitted upon owner approval; $100 non-refundable pet fee for each pet.
LITTLE GASPARILLA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...PLEASE READ!
• You cannot drive your car to the island and the only access is via water taxi; there is no vehicle ferry.
• You must park your car at the marina at the mainland but it will be perfectly safe there; parking is $6 a day.
• The water taxi is $10 per person each way and he will drop you right at our dock
• All homes come with a grill. This home has a charcoal grill so bring charcoal and lighter fluid with you.
• All homes come with beach chairs and an umbrella.
• You must bring all groceries to the island with you.
• There are no stores of any kind on the island, not even a convenience store.
• There is no need to bring drinking water; the water from the tap is safe and drinkable.
• There are first responders on the island and we have 911 service in case of an emergency.
• Golf carts are not necessary; the island is only 100-200 yards wide in most places and our concierge will meet you upon arrival to bring you to the house. But they are fun to go exploring.
• You can fish off the dock or the beach but non-Florida residents will need to purchase a fishing license.
• The beach is dog-friendly but dogs must be under your control, non-aggressive and most homes charge a pet fee
• This house has wi-fi but this is NOT the internet you are used to on the mainland. There is no unlimited data and wi-fi is NOT for entertainment. No Netflix, no skyping, no streaming music, no downloading videos, etc. Many people find the mobile hotspots on their smartphones are better alternatives.
We have lived on the island for 30 years and we started renting our own home many years ago when we traveled. Then our neighbors asked us to handle rentals for them also -- and now we offer vacation rentals in a variety of price ranges and locations on the island...from dramatic beachfront homes to cozy interior homes with lots of privacy. Our homes are painstakingly cared for...we want you to feel like you are vacationing in a friend's home rather than a sterile "rental unit". So relax, kick off your flip flops, dig your toes in the sand and enjoy the island lifestyle!
We had a wonderful time at Peek's Paradise, it is a beautiful house and just perfect for 4 adults and several children. It was a short walk to the beach and the bay. The owner's were generous enough to include the golf cart with the house, which was great! We will definitely recommend to friends and family. The only con that I can think of is that there is not a whole lot of drawer space for clothes, etc.
We had a great family week! We love LGI, and Bud and Laurie are very helpful and accommodating. Peeks has plenty of beds and fully stocked kitchen with a lot of extra supplies as well. Loved the beach time and shelling was awesome!
All I can say is, WOW!! This was by far the best family vacation we have ever taken. Little Gasparilla Island was so beautiful, and Peek's Paradise was a great house for our family (2 adults, a teenager and 2 preschoolers). We loved the beach, and picked up tons of sharks teeth. Having the golf cart was great, as we could explore the island more than we could have done by foot. We have already begun planning a return visit to the island in August. This time we will bring the boat!
My families stay was very enjoyable after we got settled in the home we rented (Peeks Paradise). The home was very clean and comfortable. The island has a lot to explore and full of friendly people. If you go without a boat, a week is too long to spend land locked. The sunsets are epic and we were there with friends which made dinner time a nightly party. Bud & Laurie were a great help to us and always reachable.
Peek's Paradise is a comfortable home with a very convenient floor plan. There was plenty of room for us all (up to six adults at one time) to spread out, the open kitchen meant no one was left out, and we appreciated all the deck space. The house is conveniently located about half-way between the dock (bay) side and the beach (gulf), so easy access to both (about a 2-minute walk to either). After landing at the dock, the concierge greets you on a golf cart and helps you transport all your belongings into the house. Little Gasparilla Island is a gem - with no connecting roads there is a sense of real island seclusion and beauty: sunsets, shells, turquoise waters, manatees, dolphins, amazing birdlife. We paddled our kayaks among the mangroves on the bay side and on the gentle (at the time!) waves of the gulf. Our dog loved running on the beach and playing with other dogs, and everyone was very friendly. Laurie, the manager, went out of her way to ensure we had a great time and to meet any needs that arose, which were few.
We surely enjoyed our stay at Peek's Paradise. The house worked out for us, being so close to the beach. There are lots of stairs as the picture shows. My legs got so used to the great exercise that by week's end, it was almost easy. Laurie was so good at helping us if we had questions. My dogs had the time of their lives. First a boat ride then swimming daily and then new friends every trip to the beach both 2 legged and 4. Everyone we met was so friendly. I am looking forward to coming back.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£236|
Pet fee of $100 assessed for each pet; $500 security deposit. $500 holiday surcharge may be assessed for holiday weeks. The house is to be occupied by no more than 8 persons; any party falsely representing the number of people in the home will be subject to immediate eviction without refund. 30 days notice of cancellation required for refund; 60 days notice for stays of 30 days or more.