|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Great location! Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1600 per month + $750 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This lovely 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sleeps 12! The open floor plan on the 1st floor allows for a large Great Room with a flat screen TV, perfect for a family movie night! The beautiful kitchen is fully equipped with a large pantry and stainless steel appliances and has seating for 6! A washer/dryer is provided in this home as well.
Bedding Setup provides two bedrooms with King Beds in them, another bedroom with a queen bed, a bedroom with double-over-double bunk bed that also has a trundle underneath! The livingroom has a sleeper sofa for additional guests! *Though this home has sleeping accommodations for 13, the association will only allow a maximum of 12 guests.
Located in the exclusive gated community of the Villages of Crystal Beach, Destin'd for Paradise is only 2 blocks from the beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You can make the short walk on foot or try the free seasonal trolley service (Memorial Day through Labor Day): they will even pick you up at the house and drop you off right at the beach! It's only a short walk to the new shopping center, Destin Commons, which features over 75 shops, restaurants, ice cream, pop-up water fountains, a pirate themed playground, and a movie theatre. SilverSands Outlet Mall is also only 5 miles away.
The pool area at the Villages of Crystal Beach is a vacation must! The lagoon style zero entry pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clear water. There is a spa, tropical landscaping, and plenty of seating areas. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, a grilling area, and a self serve Tiki Bar to help you relax and unwind.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
The house was nice and nicely decorated. We loved the open large living, dining, kitchen area. The LR furniture is comfortable. Real joy was very responsive to us and the extra free activities were amazing! The pool is wonderful -- large, well maintained, beautiful. We loved the community being gated so it was easy to get in and out of your driveway. Some things need attention in the house. Bunk room, which is rated for 5 people, needs new mattresses on every bed; you can feel the springs and we had to buy foam toppers to use. All the other beds are very comfortable. The house is listed for 12 people but there were only 2 chairs on the balcony. More hooks to hang towels are desperately needed in bathrooms and/or bedrooms. There was not one tea towel or packet of dishwasher soap in the kitchen. We bought tea towels for our use. It would be nice to have a chair in the bedrooms or at least in the master. These are small things, except for mattresses in the bunk room, but would improve your overall experience in this home.
We absolutely loved our stay! The two beds in the bunk room were not terribly comfortable, but my kids didn't complain. The dryer did leave black marks on our clothes too, which was unfortunate, but overall I would definitely book this house again. Our family and friends loved it and the pool was to die for. Thank you so much!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.