|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Featuring two large balconies from which to enjoy dazzling panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline day and night, this 2BR condo is simply stunning. A fully-furnished corporate rental, it’s located on one of the highest floors of the Park Towers High Rise Community, and is perfect for hosting gatherings.
This fully-equipped 2BR corporate condo comes with everything you need for a comfortable stay in Atlanta. And with amazing views of Atlanta’s stunning skyline, you’re perfectly situated for entertaining guests.
This unit also features a gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood flooring, and travertine tiled bathrooms.
***NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED ON PREMISES.
***Please read the house rules carefully, and the Rental Agreement before you book.
Fully equipped kitchen with utensils
Fresh linens, towels, and toilet paper are provided
Limo service is available to and from the airport at a special rate
We are available 24/7, but prefer to let our guests enjoy their stay without feel 'watched'
We welcome special requests from our guests!
Check in 4 PM/ 11AM check out
Pets are welcome with additional pet deposit. Dog park is a great place to walk your dog unleashed
Cable and high-speed WiFi
1 (only 1) Assigned covered parking spaces!
24/7 concierge services and doorman
On-site dry cleaning
Brand new Clubroom with media lounge, catering kitchen and a state-of-the art business center
Fully-equipped fitness center
Outdoor pool with resort-style sundeck
Private dog park
Convenience Store located in the lobby area
This property is just minutes away from Perimeter and Lenox Square malls, abundant dining and shopping options and easy access to GA 400 and I-285. There's even complimentary shuttle service to the nearest MARTA station, making this centrally-located community perfectly suited for working downtown, or along the Perimeter.
Whether using public transit or driving your own car, you’ll find this property conveniently situated for all your needs. Close to major highways as well as MARTA train stations, it’s easy to get around. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away, while the Buckhead and Midtown business districts are just 10-20 minutes away. Other points of interest including the Georgia Dome, Philips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, CNN, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, AmericasMart, Underground Atlanta and Piedmont Park are also within 15-20 minutes. Rest assured, you’ve got ideal access to the great shopping, tourist/historical sites, nightlife and restaurants that Atlanta is known for!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS!
We welcome you to Atlanta!
We booked a different VRBO which was changed a few weeks before our stay so I am guessing we were the first to stay in this property. We arrived early (days my mistake) and the owner went out of their way to make it work.
Overall the property was worn and had a number of drawbacks for the price:
1. Kitchen faucet was loose - fixed when we brought it up to the owner.
2. Wires were hanging out of the electrical boxes - fixed when we brought it up to the owner
3. The condo had a stale odor in it which we were able to clear by leaving the doors open. To be fair, we arrived early so the owner didn't have time to air it out. That said, the hallway leading to the unit also had an odor so there was definitely a smell.
4. One of the chairs was broken.
5. The "wood" table had ripples in the laminated wood.
6. The TV in the master wasn't attached to the cable so...it looks nice in the photos but doesn't work.
7. The lights/fans in the bedrooms were on independent switches but overrode each other so when one went on the other went off and vice versa.
8. It looked like a lot of prep work was done to paint the unit - holes filled, primer put on but the unit wasn't painted.
9. Light cover was missing from one of the master bedroom light.
10. Insufficient toilet paper, napkins and paper towels.
I wouldn't recommend this property.
Nice condo...Well equipped, laundry room was a pleasant surprise. Bathrooms are very nice. Nice balcony and views although there is a lot of highway noise (to be expected at this location though). IKEA Furniture was unimpressive...mattresses are cheap and uncomfortable which was my only major complaint. Parking situation a little weird since reserved spaces mean virtually nothing. Overall this met our needs but not quite the "luxury" we expected in terms of furnishings.
I had a client in town, couldn't use my townhouse with a wife and three boys...
He came in Saturday Morning, we worked, played golf, check in no problem, Client loved the view and set up...
Client had a great time and was able to close the deal!
Host was available all the time! Thanks so much...
Thanks A Million !
Perfect for Business!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
for 31 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£382|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.