|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This beautiful, newly remodeled home is located in the heart of Anaheim, CA. It is in the closest residential neighborhood to the Disneyland Parks and Resort with a view of the Disneyland fireworks from the front yard. It is walking distance from everything you will need including: Disneyland Park, California Adventure Park, Downtown Disney (restaurants & shopping), Anaheim Convention Center, and more. With a short drive (2 miles) to the GardenWalk, Orange County’s hotspot for dining, shopping, bowling, movies, and nightlife. Perfect location in the center of Orange County with a short drive to the most beautiful beaches in southern California, approx. 40 minutes from Los Angeles, and approx. 75 minutes from San Diego (SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Zoo). Also, there is a kid-friendly park with full playground, baseball diamond, and walking trail right around the corner.
This modern house is complete with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, dining area, family room, garage, large backyard, heated pool, and small Jacuzzi. The entire house has recently been completely remodeled with dark hardwood floors throughout and an open floor plan to entertain large groups.
• Master bedroom: King size bed, memory foam mattress, LG flat screen TV and attached bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, pillow top mattress, pool view
• Bedroom 3: TWO twin size beds, memory foam mattresses
• Bedroom 4: TWO sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4 children), Mickey Mouse themed playroom, bean bag chairs, TV and games
• Bathroom 2: newly remodeled with beautiful Travertine limestone throughout, large bath/shower
• Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances, African black pearl granite countertops, gas stove, dishwasher, all new dishes and utensils, coffee maker
• Dining room: Accommodations for 12- dining table for 8 and granite bar and stool seating for an additional 4, open floor plan with views into kitchen and family room, sliding door connecting to pool/backyard
• Family room: Large fireplace, 50in flat screen TV with 230 movie/sports and Disney/Kid-friendly channels, comfortable couch seating, sliding door connecting to pool/backyard
• Backyard: Large heated pool & small Jacuzzi with pool toys for children, grass area complete with lounge chairs for sunbathing, large BBQ, cemented patio area includes covered dining table, conversation set (loveseat & chairs) surrounding a smaller table, seating to accommodate up to 16
• New heating and air conditioning
• State of the art, soft water system
• RV parking in front or up to six cars, if needed
• Lockbox available for late check in
• New LG capacity washer/dryer located in garage
• Ping pong table, badminton set, and other sporting goods available in garage
• Stroller, pack ‘n play, high chairs are available upon request
Please let us know if you have any special requests before arriving as we will do our very best to accommodate you and your family during your stay. Enjoy your vacation!
This is a great place to stay! Ken really does have the house stocked with everything! Just bring your food! He also is very quick to respond when you message him. The house is in a nice neighborhood and pretty close to stores and such. We went to the Walmart Neighborhood Market which had a good selection of all the food items we wanted. We took Uber to Disneyland for about $6 each day. The kitchen, dining, and family room areas are all open and convenient for socializing while preparing meals or snacks. The back yard set up is great too! Our dogs enjoyed romping around in the grassy area while we bbq'd and hung out at the pool. There were plenty of towels and a big jug of laundry detergent so you can wash them as you go. The only thing that I'd really call out is the shower head in the master bathroom. It is positioned very low so that I literally had to crouch to wash my hair...I'm only 5'5"! Lol! All in all, it was a great stay and we would definitely stay here again.
We all fell in love with this beautiful home! It was everything it said it was! Clean, spacious, and fun! The kids loved the Disney room and of course everyone loves the pool area ! I would definitely recommend rhis home ! And hope we can stay here again in the future !
This was the perfect place while vacationing in the Anaheim area. Disneyland is only a few blocks away. You can see Disney's fireworks from the driveway!
Very nicely kept, exactly as promoted. Nice neighborhood, and easy to navigate to downtown area. Owners were extremely helpful and readily available. Thanks for a great "once in a lifetime" vacation!!
Really is within walking distance of Disneyland, and well situated. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby, and plenty of amenities at home. Overall a nice stay!
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
This house was fantastic! The beds were comfortable, there were lots of towels, and Direct TV had The Last Boy Scout on. WiFi and large table was perfect for our team to prepare for the Convention we were in town for. $5 uber to convention center and Disney. Only downside was there was no trash bags or paper towels. Highly recommended
This is a prime location in Anaheim and is close to everything you'll want to visit in southern California. Walking distance to Disneyland Parks, Downtown Disney, and Anaheim Convention center. Close to restaurants and shopping. Perfect location in the center of Orange County. Short drive to the most beautiful beaches in southern California, approx. 40 minutes from Los Angeles, and approx. 75 minutes from San Diego (SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, San Diego Zoo).
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£240|
|Non-Refundable Cleaning||£160 + Tax|
|pool heated opt/per day||£20|
|Pet Fee||£36 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.