|Space||9,000 sq. ft.|
|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
"WELCOME" Healthy New Year!! Plz can you CALL or Email FOR PRICING🎊 Please can you let us know how many guest are sleeping over each night and how many cars there will be, so helpful!
Stunning Mansion/Estate - AKA our home in in privately gated neighborhood. We are 1/2 Of a Mile from the Beach----No Swimming Pool
Home EV charger available -Environment conscious : )
(( If interested in purchasing an estate/home here in our neighborhood, please be so kind to let me know))
We respect city of Malibu!
The Outdoors is missing YOU!! Enjoy life! CONTACT PAMELA AND JOSEPH TODAY! :)
3 bedrooms upstairs, w/ 4 gorgeous bathrooms and private balconies
3 bedrooms on the 1st floor, w/ 3 artistic bathrooms
1 bedroom on the lower floor, w/ Irish cedar wood sauna & jacuzzii tubs for 2 ppl. With full outstanding bathroom, intimate gym, and a large theater/recording artist studio ,, ,dance all night long if desired. THROUGH OUT THE HOME, 9 FT. SOLID HARDWOOD DOORS.
The outdoors features hiking, ocean view from just up the street, relaxing ambiance, and less than 1 mile walk to Paradise Cove Beach. Only minutes to drive to the famous Zuma Beach and SPRUZZOS Italian restaurant.
Outdoor large barbecue/ grill
Just minutes away from many famous Malibu Top City councils that do only the best for Malibu!
Must see locations and clean beaches. Whale and dolphin watching during certain seasons.....
This houses comes with all the great luxury you can think about!
Around 8,000 sq ft. of house, and 2 acres of private land!
. Of course welcome families vacationing or business dinners all year.....
- 7 Bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms , 1 guest bathroom
- 6 Large private balconies
- 2 Indoor jacuzzi
- 2 Steam rooms
- 1 Full Irish cedar sauna
- Large Kitchen 12 foot island (kosher style kitchen if necessary)
- 4 burners gas and 4 electric
- Large dinning area can accommodate minimum 12 can expand to more
360 degree Bird watching area
High end windows perfect for security and privacy
Parking Garage can hold 3 cars
Outdoor driveway can hold 13 cars
Plasma TV 84 inches
Electrical fireplaces with hand carved marble
360 degree view of nature paradise!
Ocean view from the land up the hill
Long walk surrounded by rare birds
Creek at the bottom
Peaceful and serene surrounding, Quietness, and weather a plus!
Kind, welcoming to our home built with love and devotion, we really want our potential travelers to visit Malibu and enjoy the surroundings in this outstanding Villa /Mansion.
I grew up in Cheviot Hills,next to MGM original studios.
We love to travel , for example Israel, Europe, U.S.A.
My husband grew up in No.Africa, then moved to Israel and spent 6 years in the army. We are looking forward to building a swimming pool in this home so 1 day travelers will enjoy! Thank you, Merci :: Xie Xie :: Danke :: Arigato :: Gracias, etc.
Pamela and Joseph purchased this chateau / country house in 2013
This property is spectacular . Blessings in disguise. Talmud is available! We feel Malibu is a top destination on ones list of places to see in the world!
Paradise Cove & Zuma Beach & The famous Point Dume where many movies have been filmed. Lots of hiking
Looking at the sunrise or sunset on the front porch. Having a great barbecue with the family prepared by a private chef if you woulld like and just enjoy the amazing views .
Sounds of the ocean in the evening, glowing stars just above, very friendly neighbors ,peace
Staycation,Vacation, Birthday Party, Holiday Dinner , Corporate Launch Get together, Social , Meeting,......Long Term
,Charter WiFi already active in the home, many Rooms Available, Valet Parking available, Street Parking, Outside Catering, Kosher style kitchen if needed, Indoor, Outdoor, Handicap Accessible, Non-Smoking, Non-Union, Great Views, Media and Movie Theater, Cedar Wood Sauna with hot vulcanite rocks ,lava rock pit outside near front Hardscape area. No swim pool.
This venue is beautiful and extraordinary. My boyfriend proposed to me here.
Great views and comfortable stay
Stayed here for a bachelorette party. My experience was not smooth. Pam is quick to respond and has great intentions but she is not easy to deal with. We came on a stormy weekend, but dealing with her on top of it did NOT help. There were also other issues that had nothing to do with the storm.
- The storm that weekend created flooding and river streams your car had to pass in order to get to the house. I was told I needed an SUV or I couldn't come up. Panicking I had to borrow a friend's car. Then there was the hassles of what our guests needed to do as they did not all have SUV's. It was a nightmare.
- The house is nice with nice views and it's spacious. The decor was definitely unique and not my taste.
- There is a theater room available but it didn't have a lot of seating and it was old and a bit daunting. We never used it.
- There weren't enough towels for everyone.
- The kitchen area has some basic items but it's very disorganized and hard to find. No filtered water. Must bring your own water, trash bags, paper towels basically everything you would need for a weekend. Supermarkets are close but not easy to get to. Pulling out of the driveway and then heading out and with the floods was a daunting task.
- Coffee was very important to us. I was told there would be coffee ready for us but this was not true. I even asked her several times to MAKE SURE I didn't need to bring any myself. The house is full of coffee drinkers so this was a very annoying way to start your day.
- The power went out in one bedrooms and bathroom for one whole evening/night. One of the girls sleeping in that room was pregnant and was afraid she might slip and fall on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. She had to sleep with a candle and cell phone by her side.
- There are TUB jacuzzi's in 2 of the bathrooms, NOT actually jacuzzis.
- The shower in the downstairs bathroom flooded. We had clothes on the floor and had to throw it out because it was covered in the sewer water. I had to go outside and hold down a button for 5 mins to drain it myself.
- She asked me NOT to leave a review which means she knows the experience here was not good for us.
Got the deposit back quickly (within a few days). Still had a good time because the company and the space was all we needed. But for the price we paid, the experience was not up to par. This is just the honest truth and I have nothing to gain other than to help you future travelers!
We had a wonderful Memorial weekend in this lovely home. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, but close to the beach and Southern CA attractions. There were 14 of us and the home had plenty of space and sleeping arrangements to accommodate us all. We especially loved the large dining table to all be able to share meals together and play games. The theater room was another favorite, enjoyed by everyone. The owners were very personable and easy to work with and answered every question without delay.
Thank you so much for renting your beautiful home through VRBO to us. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! Looking forward to renting from you again the next time we come down to Southern California.
This Home is Beyond Elegant and Private - The Perfect Venue for a Beautiful Wedding ... Family Reunion ... Holiday Gathering ... or Simply a Serene Get A Way... You will not be dissapointed !!!
We had such a wonderful time! Beautiful house and location. My husband and I love Malibu and this house was perfectly located.
My wife and I rented this property last month so we could have a lot of peace and quiet to help us focus on preparing for the Nautica Malibu Triathlon on the beach. We slept great and everything went smoothly! One of the biggest surprises was the 240V eCharger in the garage that we were happy to use on our own electric vehicle allowing us to travel efficiently during our stay. This beautiful home is located conveniently close to PCH and we got to enjoy the city of Malibu after the event which made our stay that much better. Highly recommended! Very respectable owners!
Event planner available, Private Driver avalable , Music Makes You Move DJ/Photo Booth Available , private chef available hiking at East Winding Way in Malibu, Malibu pier next to Nobu restaurant, Tikkun Spa in SM, Highway 1 up towards Oxnard and Santa Barbara, Lake Isabella. Note: Disneyland, Hollywood , Beverly Hills nearby
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £81 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£2,417|
, call for pricing! We do Corporate meetings,etc.
RATES 4 HOLIDAYS ,For example New Years Eve Weekend 2015-2016 $$$, Ask for pricing. Thanks!!
Optional Private Chef or catering
Prefer payments, Not credit cardi
Call owner to plan payments, satisfaction for travelers a plus!!
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.