|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Splash has been rated as one of the top fifteen new beach resorts in “Florida travel & leisure' magazine” and is perfect for adults and kids of all ages. Play in the sun, dip in the water and be a kid all over again. There is a splash for everyone here.
“Sand Dunes” our 2 bedrooms, twin bunk, 2 baths cozy oceanfront condo sleep 8-10 guests and is located on quiet 18th floor. This is a huge spacious 1400 sq.ft unit with 200 sq.ft balcony overlooking the ocean, designed built to sleep 8 comfortably.
“Sand Dunes” has been professionally decorated and stocked up with everything you need, just so that you can have a great time. No worries !!!
Why stay at “Sand Dunes”?
• NO check-in or check-out required. Get in and out handsfree with just an access code. Its that easy !!!
• FREE beach service - including 2 oceanfront beach loungers and umbrella for all rentals march 1 – october 31. A $210 value!
• FREE wireless high speed internet access
• HD Cable TV Channels
• Netflix access
• large 1400 sqft plan designed and built to sleep 8-10 guests comfortably.
• book and pay online with 'book it' option - safe and secure. Yes, we don’t need to know your credit card number.
• property is directly located on the beach with private balconies overlooking the gulf
• king master suite with access to the large balcony that overlooks the blue waters of the gulf and white sandy beaches and a huge private bath, 42" LCD TV, DVD player
• master bathroom has standing shower and a hot tub to soak in after a long day at the beach
• clean tiled floor through out the units bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining area
• brand new carpets installed in the bedrooms in jan 2014
• fully equipped kitchen that meets all your cooking and dining needs. Granite counter tops and custom cabinets give you the luxuries of home.
• dining table seats 6 comfortably + 3 matching bar stool that can used for dining at the the kitchen island.
• the second bedroom has a queen bed, LCD TV, DVD player
• bunk area has a 2 twin beds, personal size LCD TV, Bluray DVD player
• pullout queen sleeper in the living room with 50" LED TV , Bluray DVD player, cd music system
• children’s interactive aqua play pools with water slides and spray toys
• li'l tot splash pad
• lazy river
• 'dive-in' movie theater (in season--summer)
• arcade with mini bowling alley
• seasonal beach service and water toys
• pool side bar & grill (open in season--summer)
• ice cream shop and cafe
• adult heated pools with jacuzzi
• state of the art fitness facility
• covered parking garage connected to the sky bridge with a breathtaking view of the gulf of mexico
• beach apparel and surf shop
• splash offers resort based activities for the kids, holidays & special events
Shopping and dining
Panama city beach has top-notch shopping and at splash you have quick and easy access to some of the best places to shop. Pier park on panama city beach, is the premiere shopping malls in the southeast. With stores for every shopper, pier park has just about everything all in one place.
Panama city beach dining is simply second-to-none with a wide range of choices. Fresh seafood, juicy steaks, Cajun dining and mouthwatering signature dishes can be had all over the beach. No matter what you have a hankering for, you'll find it and love it on panama city beach. Our favorites, “boat yard”, “firefly”, “pineapple willys”, “boon docs”, “hungy howies pizza”, 'shuckums’, “dusty’s”, and 'sharkys'
7 night minimum stay
Holidays require a 7 night minimum
Check-in 4:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am
Please note that sand dunes is a no smoking unit and that includes the balcony area too. Bringing pets or smoking in the unit or on the balcony will waive your security deposit and you will be fined to clean unit and remove smoke damage.
No renters under the age of 25 are allowed unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Valid ids required at check-in. Restrictions may apply regarding the number of people that may occupy the unit. Owner reserves the right to ask guests violating resort rules to leave the property, which may result in forfeiture of deposit and rental fees.
Keywords: condominium, family friendly, beachfront, oceanview, oceanfront, water park, beach, splash, sterling resort, discount, snowbird, kids friendly, sand castle, free beach chair, bunk bed
Loved our fall break stay at Splash. The condo had everything we needed for our family of 6. We loved being close to lots of choices for dinner and shopping. We will definitely be back!!
Our stay was exceptional and the owners provided such a wonderful experience by having such extraordinary accommodations. We were three adults and three children ages (7) and twins (3). The room is kid and adult friendly. Our girls loved the bunk beds and the adults enjoyed the comfortable beds. It was a pleasure working with the owners, they really made everything easy for our stay from reserving to departure and I would definitely stay in this exact room again.
We also love August, the water is wonderful and the crowds a bit less. If you want, great family get away in Panama City Beach, FL you cannot go wrong here!
Very clean and modern - 5 stars!!
This condo is very nice! The views from all over the buildings are awesome. You can definitely relax and enjoy all that you need on your family vacation. The condo was spacious enough for our 2 families that were traveling together and the owner makes it very easy to check in and check out. We will definitely be coming back! Thank you.
The condo was perfect. We had 5 adults and 5 small children and there was plenty of room. The owner is very responsive and fast, great to work with. He answered all of my questions. The beach chair service is a huge plus. I had seen reviews on the elevators being slow. We did not have any problems with the elevators and were there in peak season. There were actives through the resort for the kids and were reasonably priced. I loved where it was located on the strip. It is on the quieter end but easy to get to pier park and other area via hwy 98. Look forward to visiting again.
Long story short I read ALL the amazing reviews on this Condo and assumed that it was going to be an awesome place for my family to go on vacation. We arrived and to my despair the condo was absolutely disgusting. Hair everywhere, sand everywhere, dog food under the couches, beds with sand in them that were not made up, dirt all over the floors, unclean Counter tops, mold covering the shower drain, dirt consuming the stairs on the bunk beds.. I could literally go on and on. Please view pictures to see for yourself. After several hours of trying to reach the owner I received no response. My husband then spent the next several hours trying to find a different place to stay in Panama City but as you can imagine there was no vacancy. I then proceeded to find my own cleaning service who I paid a couple hundred dollars to clean the condo. After I had found a place to clean our condo, the owner had the audacity to email me back (many many hours later) and ask me to call his cleaning service and ask her to come back and clean the condo!!!! Seeing as how it is not my job on MY VACATION to track down his cleaning lady (who obviously had not cleaned in months) I had my cleaning service come in and clean properly. Needless to say, the cleaning company came and cleaned excessively. They actually expressed that the condo was likely not cleaned in a very long time. It took 2 women 4 hours to finish! The owner did not express any concern. On top of that, the door handle fell off on day one, the sliding door to the bathroom was broke, and the butcher knife blade slid out of the knife holder! Thank God this did not happen to my young children!! Lastly, the hotel is awful. Check-in takes about an hour and a half, elevators were always 10-15 minute wait, hot tub was closed half of our stay, etc etc.. the hotel is nearly as trashy as our condo was. This was by far the worst vacation I have ever had. If you care anything about cleanliness please do not EVER consider this condo!!!
I do not see a place to add pictures at the current moment. They will be added upon figuring out how. :(
Pier Park: movie theater, ice cream and candy shops, shopping, huge selection of full service restaurants including Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
|Cleaning Fees||£89 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£244|
When comparing prices, be sure to ask about
* Free beach chair service
* Is it a large 1400 SqFt or Small 1074 SqFt unit
* Oceanfront Master bedroom
* Bunk beds
* guest reviews ( www.vrbo.com/393645#reviews )
* electronic access code
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.