|Minimum Stay||28 - 30 nights|
Property, recenty completely renovated, in a quiet neighborhood of South Venice.
- Access to a private beach included in rent.
- Minutes to a number of white-sand beaches.
- 2 Bedrooms - Master with a king-sized bed, guest bedroom with two full extra-long beds. Bedrooms on either side of the house for extra privacy.
- Queen-sized sleeper in living room.
- Twin sleeper in family room.
- 2 Baths - master bath with a bathtub, guest bath with a shower
- Hot Springs Hot Tub with powerful massage jets, seats three
- Beautiful tile throughout
- New cabinets (Maple) and granite counter-tops in kitchen.
- Screened in back porch/Florida room with lanai furniture and a gas grill
- Large walk-in closet in Master Suite, small walk-in closet in second bedroom
Fully Furnished and includes all utilities
Large flat-screen TV and DVD player in living room, smaller flat-screen TV in bedroom
- Cable television, High Speed Internet Included
- Full-size Washer and Dryer in garage laundry area
- Large, Attached 2-car Garage
- 2 Bicycles available for guest use
- 6-15 Minutes from Venice Gulf Beaches, 20-25 minutes to Siesta Beach (#1 Beach in the U. S.)
- Beautiful garden with palm trees, flowers, fruit trees, live oaks with Spanish moss, a swing bench
This cottage turned out to be a great find and fit for our family. We stayed for over a month while in the process of moving to the area from Northern Virginia and used it as a jumping off point for visiting the many beaches along Sarasota's coastline and getting to know our new neighborhood. The children loved the free ferry rides to a private beach, right around the corner from this home as well as the nearby playground and tennis courts at Shamrock Park. My husband enjoyed the hot tub, and we all appreciated the thought that went into the amenities provided, including dishwasher and laundry detergent, spices and paper products. Although they weren't in town at the time, the owners, Max and Lana were very responsive via email to our needs throughout our stay: When a major appliance broke, it was replaced within a day. When it turned out we needed to stay an extra day, Max and Lana arranged for that as well, offering us a discount given the length of our stay. I'd definitely recommend the place to family and friends as a great find here in Venice.
Hello and I hope this review is helpful. First off, Max and Lana were flexible and accommodating and their communication was amazing.
We stayed in their home for a little over a month while we searched for a long term rental. Since all of our belongings were in storage we especially appreciative that the home literally had everything we could ask for. The kitchen was equipped with everything my fiancee needed to produce fantastic meals. Plenty of towels and bedding. We also enjoyed the bikes and beach gear that was left for us in the garage. The "florida snow shovels" were especially fun to use while we hunted for shells and shark's teeth at the beach.
The home also has a great whole house filtration system that made showers a joy and the RO filter in the kitchen eliminated the need to buy bottled water.
If we were ever in need we would not hesitate to book again. This home is a tremendous value.
The home was well appointed, everything you need was there. Nice large master with its own bath, split bedroom so your guest has more privacy. Bicycles were provided, a pass for the south Venice beach which can only be accessed by ferry, screened lanai, internet, washer and dryer. Quiet residential neighborhood. The owners are conscientious, and very accessible by email. My month's stay was a delight.
My family had a wonderful stay at this home. The amenities that we enjoyed were more than advertised by the owner. During the month my wife and I stayed, we went to the beach nearly every morning. There are 3 beaches within 15 minutes of this home, Englewood, South Venice and Venice. Venice Avenue is only a short drive away and there you can find many restaurants, small shops, nightly entertainment and you are a half mile from Venice Beach which also has occasion musical evening entertainment. Plus it is located a half mile from Tamiami Trail which has many more restaurants and shops. The home itself is beautifully decorated, the furniture is very comfortable and has all the small conveniences of your own home! If you are planning a visit to the Venice area this is a must place to stay!
We were looking for a family-size home base for a week of family visiting and beach fun, and this house was perfect. The house was clean, well-equipped, homey, user-friendly, and very well maintained. Would definitely recommend and would strongly consider renting it again if possible next time we spend time in Venice.
|cleaning||£81 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£811|
Use of the hot tub is at your own risk - please keep the hot tub covered when not in use, and never let children use the hot tub unattended or leave it uncovered when it is full of water and unattended children are around. Also, please never turn it on unless it's filled and water is over the jets.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.