About the property
- House2822 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8), Pet Friendly
7 Laughing Gull ~ 3rd Row Ocean Home!
Newly Renovated in 2014!
* 4 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* Sleeps 8
* 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twins
* 5 TVs/DVDs/ Stereo
* Washer and Dryer
* 3rd Row Ocean Home
* 2 Minute Walk to the Beach
* Large Screened Porch
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
7 Laughing Gull is a 3rd row home close to all Sea Pines amenities. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is perfect home for your family vacation, and just a short walk to the beach.
This home features a den on the lower level with TV & DVD, adjacent full bath and access to the covered patio. The private swimming pool is totally enclosed with landscaped hedges and tall trees, and provides a variety of seating for both relaxing and sunbathing. Also on the first floor are 2 bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds sharing a hall bath with double sinks. One bedroom also has a desk and access to the patio. The upstairs living room has cathedral ceilings and lots of windows letting in the natural light.
A large screened porch is an extension off the living area, great for unwinding at the end of the day. Surrounded by nature, there is an upper deck for dining that connects to the screened porch, living room, and dining room. The master bedroom has a king bed and opens to a 2nd upper deck, which also connects to the dining area. The queen bedroom has a miniature deck of its own. A hall bath with shower only is shared by both bedrooms. Guests are sure to have a memorable vacation and enjoy the peaceful setting.
*Pool cannot be heated.
*4 night minimum stay required. Summer rentals weekly only. (Sat. to Sat.)
*Fireplace not available for guest use
Keywords: Sea Pines vacation home, private home, Hilton Head Island, vacation rental
Beach Properties of Hilton Head
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Me Maw's Beach House - 3rd Row!
The price and the location are the key factors here people. It is like going to your grandmother's cabin, complete with the stale smell, BUT you're on the 3rd row from the beach!
***I hope the owners read this:***
1. Beach Front Properties that manage it, need an over haul. (I reported the basement shower didn't work and that the Wi-Fi code written on the check in sheet was wrong. They didn't return my calls, so i called back. I was told the WiFi code is on the refrigerator. Who reads the refrig when the code is written out for the user?)
2. The cleaning service is awful. They clean the main areas - so it looks clean. We found hair balls all over the house, there was a baby bottle nipple under one sofa, a wallet under another and a kids sparkly pillow under a bed. So, they aren't cleaning under furniture.
3. This house functions just fine. It isn't top notch, the sliding glass doors need some muscle, the front door key is a pain in the butt, but Hey! They have a keurig!! It's like visiting your grandmother's house, literally. Things are good, you have what you need, but it isn't 2020, it's a combo of 1970 and 2015. The king bed mattress was fantastic and i have severe back issues. The basement bedrooms could use a change. Instead of two twins - replace with 2 fulls or queens. The pool is beautiful and relaxing. The walk to the beach takes 2 mins. We brought our small dog and had the best time walking him 3 times a day. We had a great time. If this property had major renovations, you'd be paying $700+ per night.
I'll say this, there are plenty of towels, they leave very nice soaps/shampoos, and they have tupperwear!! It was a very nice escape and I'd love to go back.
Very nicely decorated and close to the beach.
The kids rooms were on the ground floor with sliding doors to go outside, which was odd. All 8 sets of sliding doors were very difficult to open and close.
Location is fantastic!
The location can't be beat. It truly is about a 5 minute easy walk to beach. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood and although the pool was cold it was clean and great to take a quick jump in. I think the only complaint which the property manager could solve easily is to make sure things are in working order. We had several small issues (running toilet, shower head not working, fan in bath broke and a few lights out throughout the house). Non were deal breakers but for almost $4,000/wk it would have been nice to have this checked prior to arrival. We did contact the manager and a few of the things were fixed.
Really enjoyed the house
We liked the check in & check out procedures. We think it was very smooth & didn't waste any time after a long drive there. The house was in a good location & was very comfortable. We would definitely stay there again. It was probably one of the best homes we have rented before from various locations.
Additional pricing information
Please call or send email inquiry for stays longer than one week. Online quotes do NOT calculate correctly for longer term rentals, stays that overlap two different rate periods or if you are bringing a dog! Monthly rentals are four full weeks, Saturday - Saturday. Call for Specials and Hot Deals. Mention you saw it on VRBO.