|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous upgrades galore in this incredible home. Experience your own Tequila Sunrise with the new margarita machine!
3. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
4. Less than a mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
5. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Located within gated neighborhood.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
With breezy blue and coral colors, watch your next sunset at Tequila Sunrise.
This coastal 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sleeps 11. There is a master suite with a king sized bed on the first floor. On the second floor, there is a bedroom with a king bed, a princess suite with a queen bed, and a bedroom with two double beds. There is also a twin daybed in the loft.
There are 6 flat screen TV’s in the home - living room, loft, and each bedroom! Your favorite sports games, movies, or music can be streamed through the living room surround sound. Living room has a Smart TV. Grill out on the patio or have a beer in the kitchen which features stainless steel appliances, tile floors, and granite countertops. Beautimus also has a full sized washer & dryer, two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot.
The pool area at the Villages of Crystal Beach is a vacation must! The lagoon style zero entry pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clear water. There is a spa, tropical landscaping, and plenty of seating areas. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, a grilling area, and a self serve Tiki Bar to help you relax and unwind.
An icy margarita in hand, a hint of paradise, a squeeze of lime, or on the rocks - however you take your vacation, take it at Tequila Sunrise!
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
Located in the exclusive gated community of the Villages of Crystal Beach, the beach house is only 3 blocks from the beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. You can make the short walk on foot or try our free seasonal trolley service (Memorial Day through Labor Day): they will even pick you up at the house and drop you off right at the beach! SilverSands Outlet Mall is also only 5 miles away.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Pictures don't do this property justice. Beautifully decorated, warm and inviting! So spacious! Immaculately clean. Kitchen well equipped. Community pool is awesome! Again pictures don't do it justice. 10 minutes or less walk to the beach. Trolley or drive even less. Love having washer and dryer in this house. Would highly recommend to anyone! Back gate to community can be temperamental front gate works every time! Short drive around if needed. Would love to stay here again in the future! Great value!
This place has everything you need for a perfect vacation. A beautiful open floor plan. Comfortable seating for all. Close to the beach and fun locations.
This property looked just as it did in the photos (which is not always the case). Seemed to be newly furnished and decorated. The open kitchen was a plus especially for 11 guests. The pool was very nice. The beach is walking distance (maybe a mile or less) but not as close as we thought however the trolley runs frequently. Great location as most shopping areas and restaurants were very close. We enjoyed our stay overall!
Beautiful home and very convenient location! Loved the open floor plan and great kitchen for cooking but lacked a few items like a strainer/colander and a decent skillet. Big bedrooms and bathrooms but the king size beds lacked support in the middle. Also the couches downstairs have no support. The pool is really nice and enjoyed the hot tub.We had a great time and would definitely stay again.
The condo looked like the pictures on-line and was clean when we arrived. The layout was great and the kitchen had all the items we needed. The pool was beautiful.
A couple of suggestions:
* The den couches and chairs are quite old and need to be replaced. There is not a comfortable place to sit in the unit, including the outside chairs.
* The bed needs to be replaced. When you sit on the side you roll to the middle.
* Someone should turn down the A/C before the arrival of guests in summer. It took hours to get the temperature down when we arrived.
* It would be great to have a cordless vacuum in the unit to clean up sand after a day at the beach. Broom just doesn't do it.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.