|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Welcome to FMB! As new owners we are excited to offer our 6th floor, direct Gulf view, condo with endless views of the Gulf of Mexico and Fort Myers Beach, for your much needed vacation.
Wake to the sounds of the gentle surf and watch the dolphins swim by each day. Become part of the ebb and flow of the daily happenings of beach life at the south end of island.
From every window in this unit, you have an unobstructed view of the Gulf of Mexico and the beach which offers privacy and endless vistas.
Fort Myers Beach
- 30 minutes from the airport
- Seven miles of white powder ‘sugar sand’
- Enjoy the gentle waves of the ‘safest beach’ because of the offshore sloping sand bar
- Take daily outings on the beach (walk, run, bike)
- Rent a bicycle and enjoy the proximity of all the
necessibties including the Publix grocery store,
CVS pharmacy, liquor stores and movie theatres all within minutes of the condo unit
- Take the island Trolley across the street for 75 cents to the north end of the island and enjoy the numerous dining and shopping options
- Outlet shopping minutes away by car
Estero Beach and Tennis Club
- Just north of Bonita Springs and Lover's Key
- 10 acres of lush beautifully manicured property
- Security onsite for questions and area guidance
- Santini Plaza which is directly across the street offers great restaurants, nail spa, gelato, pub with live music, Saturday fresh produce market, kayak and SUP rentals, boat rentals all within walking
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Clay tennis courts - daily maintained
- In-ground heated pool with comfortable poolside loungers
- Free parking
Our Unit includes:
- Direct gulf views of Sanibel and Captiva Island
- New kitchen with custom cabinetry
- New appliances
- Complete with dishes and utensils
- New Robb & Stucky king size bed with imported linen (April 2014)
- Remodeled washroom (April 2014)
- Open air lanai with new patio furniture to enjoy meals or a drink while watching the sunset
- TV / BluRay
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans for climate control
- Beach umbrellas / chairs / cooler for your usage
- Luxury linens including bath and beach towels
As a company owner who helps clients book hotels for their meetings and conferences, we have a lot of experience staying as a guest in hotels and it is our sincerest intention to provide an above average unit for you to enjoy your well earned vacation.
Brenda & Rod Howes purchased this condo in 2014
Fort Myers Beach (aka Paradise to the locals) simply captured a feeling which we needed to be apart of. Being northern folks, the beach, sun and warmth of Florida was a draw and FMB has a unique way to make you relax from the moment your toes hit the sand.
This unit is 107 yards from the beach. Restaurants and amenities are also within walking distance. The warm gulf breeze and gentle waves make this location perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Condo had everything we needed and loved the location. Could not have been cleaner! Very pleased with everything and working with owner was easy. Definately want to rent again and would recommend to anyone. Spent a lot of time on balcony....great views!
My husband and I are from OH and stayed here a few weeks ago. The owners could not have been nicer to work with. Everything in the condo was top notch and nicely decorated. The views were priceless! The condo was spotless and the kitchen is well equipped. We liked the keyless door entry so we didn't have to fight with a key when your hands are full coming in from the beach. Having a cooler, beach chairs, and umbrella already there was yet another selling point for us. We've never been to Ft. Myers Beach, but were glad to discover we were staying on the much nicer, south end of the beach. The pool was very nice too!
We highly recommend this condo!
What a joy and delight to once again stay in your beautiful condo at Estero Beach and tennis Club. The condo was spotless and had everything that you would need for a vacation. Liked the new things you added from last year! The view is just perfect no matter what time of day or season. Perfect location on the 6th floor and love the keyless entry door lock. The owners made it easy to make the arrangements. This is the second time staying here and would definitely recommend it. The south end of the beach is so much more peaceful and quiet. Hope to visit again in the future. God Bless You!
What a lovely week we experienced at Estero Beach and Tennis Club! We took it all in...afternoon beverages on the 6th floor balcony with fantastic sunsets, late morning walks on the beach, and tennis on the nicely maintained clay courts in the afternoon.
The condo gave us a lovely gulf panoramic view, was well maintained, comfortable and quiet and well equipped. The electronics were nice and the binoculars were a great discovery for watching the Dolphins parade in the evenings. While I was not a shell seeker, there were many walking the beach each morning with their gathering bags.
The location was wonderful...restaurants across the street for a late morning breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. A CVS pharmacy was perfect for items needed after a run to the Publix grocery a few miles away. You must have key lime pie at the beach, and Publix has an excellent one in the bakery.
Day trips to Naples, Sanibel and Captiva were easy and enjoyable. We had lunch at Doc Ford's Rum Bar and Grill on Sanibel and enjoyed a drive through the nature refuge, Ding Darling's, on the island. Another afternoon was spent on the grounds of the Edison and Ford Museum on McGregor Street...lovely old Fort Myers! We walked to and along the lovely beach in Lover's Key State Park. For beach lovers, this is a lovely spot. Another nice restaurant enjoyed on our way back from the park was Flippers...very close to the condo and lovely on the water.
Finally, I must comment on the friendliness of the people...at the complex, on the beaches and streets and at the airport! This place is a lovely vacation spot! Thanks to the property owners for excellent communication and availability!
Wonderful condo on the quiet end of FMB. Unbelievable views! The unit is very comfortable. The owners were super to work with. I definitely recommend this condo and hope to stay again in the future.
Whether you are looking for an active vacation or a relaxing retreat, Fort Myers Beach area can accommodate both. The beach is the main attraction and steps away from our building. Once you arrive, you can leave your car parked. Walking, biking and the trolley are great ways to get around island.
|Cleaning Fee||£69 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£161|
Two checks required:
$200 Security Deposit
2nd check for the balance of the stay due 30 days out from the first day of arrival
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.