|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Enjoy beautiful lake views in this totally renovated Lake Villa in a prestigious golf community. Harbor Club is surrounded by 1600 acres of wooded hills and bordered by 9 miles of Lake Oconee shoreline. Harbor Club is a gated golf community offering an award wining golf course. Amenities include shopping, boating, antiquing, water sports, biking, hiking and theaters. Home conveniently located near down town shopping, grocery stores, theaters and restaurants.
Harbor Club Awards and Publications:
• Zagat Survey 2009 & 2010: Names Harbor Club among America'aTop Golf Courses
• Golf Digest 2009: 4 1/2 out of 5 stars to Harbor Club as Best Places to Play
• Golfweek 2009: Top 10 Best Courses you can Play in Georgia
• Golfweek Magazine March 2007:Golfweek Best: Rates Harbor Club No. 8 in the state of Georgia.
• Golf Georgia: April 2007: Harbor Club rated as a Course of Distinction
• Links Magazine 2002 and 2003 Special Edition has named Harbor Club one of the Top Golf Course Communities Around the World.
• Golf Life Magazine put Harbor Club on the cover of their September 2002 issue and wrote an article saying:Quality and affordability make Harbor Club unmatched in state.
• Golfweek Magazine in their October 12 issue named Harbor Club as one of the South's Great Golf Course Communities and One of the Southeast Top 50 Most Distinctive Courses.
• Golfweek 2005 named Harbor Club -Best Residential Golf Courses
• Golf Digest 2005 names Harbor Club One of The Top 7 Places to Play in The State of Georgia.
• Golf Digest 2004 names Harbor Club Number Three in The Country in Pace of Play.
We live in Athens, but love spending time at Lake Oconee with our family. We enjoy all the amenities the Harbor Club community has to offer. The villa offers access to a beach area, playground, fishing, boating, golfing or simply RELAXING! We welcome you to Lake Oconee, and will be happy to assist you any way we can.
Bob and Andrea Roper purchased this villa in 2013
We truly enjoyed our stay at the Lake villa. It was such a beautiful view and very private and relaxing. We spent our mornings drinking coffee and mimosas on the comfortably furnished deck. We fixed breakfast each day as the kitchen was stocked so nicely. The home is beautifully furnished and most comfortable for any length of stay. I highly recommend staying here. The owners are wonderful to work with and very helpful when you have any questions. We hope to go back again very soon.
My wife and I and two other couples just finished up a 5 day stay at this exceptional property. Although the pictures shown are wonderful, you cannot appreciate the views and amenities until you arrive in person. We spent hours out on the most expansive deck in the complex with views up and down the lake. We felt like we were walking into our own home. The kitchen was completely stocked with all the things one would need to prepare a gourmet meal and the bar in the man cave downstairs provided a wonderful gathering place during Happy Hour. The master bedroom and both bedrooms downstairs contained comfortable king size beds and the three and one half baths gave each all of the couples their own area to settle into. In addition to all of that the owners were as gracious and responsive as anyplace we have ever rented through VBRO. You could tell that they wanted us to feel like their guest and not just another renter. For those people who are looking for a beautiful, quiet spot on the lake, look no further. This is it.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Clean up Fee||£98|
Price for Master's Week - Memorial Day Weekend - 4th of July Week and Labor Day Weekend is $400.00 a night plus clean up fee.
Personal checks, Master Card and Visa only! Half of rent is due at the time of booking and the balance due one week prior to check in!