Abela Villa is majestically poised on a hillside overlooking the blue Aegean sea. It is a Classic Stucco Greek Villa, steps to a beautiful swimming beach, wonderful ocean views over the sparkling Aegean sea, marble terraces dripping in bougainvillea with palm leaves shading you from the Greek sun as you relax and wait for your pizza to cook on the outdoor wood burning pizza oven. You'll also find modern amenities like free WiFi and air conditioning in the bedrooms and dining area for your serenity and comfort.
From the minute you arrive, you'll find everything you need and our local manager Arja, who speaks Finish Greek, and English, is close by in case you might need anything.
The villa contains four bedrooms on two floors with a blend of antique and new furnishings. The villa will comfortably accommodate up to ten guests.
With four bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room, and spacious marble bathroom, you'll experience true comfort indoors. Outside, there are a variety of balconies and patios offering private secluded spots to relax with a glass of wine and a book while you enjoy the ocean views, breezes, and Greek ambiance.
The villa contains four bedrooms on two floors with an eclectic blend of furnishings. The villa will comfortably accommodate up to ten guests.
- Main bedroom with queen bed, air conditioning, and small private balcony perfect for morning coffee overlooking the Aegean ocean
- Second bedroom with two twin beds and air conditioning
- Kitchen with modern appliances updated in 2015
- Living room with TV and DVD player and well stocked bookcase
- Dining room
- Bedroom with two single (twin) beds and air conditioning
- Bunk room with two bunks (total of four twin beds) and one crib and air conditioning
- Large marble bathroom
- Large covered private upper patio overlooking the Aegean ocean
- Large middle patio just down from the kitchen offers outdoor dining
- Huge lower patio overlooking the Aegean ocean features pizza oven, shade from palm trees, eucalyptus trees, and arbors covered in palm fronds, jasmine and bougainvillea vines
- Large front entrance patio is shaded by arbors covered in bougainvillea and features a large marble table overlooking the Aegean crystal blue sea.
Less than a 2 minute walk and you are swimming in the clear beautiful water and relaxing on the beach at Abela bay, which features a quiet classic Greek taverna and built in umbrellas.
Please note that rates are quoted in USD.
Abela is small town on the sought after southern end of the island. It features a charming safe beach with a delightful taverna.
Syros is a wonderful blend of Greek and neoclassical architecture and tradition. Syros is the capital of the Cyclades named after the circle the Cycladic islands make around the sacred island of Delos. Delos is a day's ferry ride away and is well worth a visit, along with the neighboring islands of Mykonos. Santorini and Rhodes are also reached by ferry from Syros and are well worth a visit during your trip.
Syros is rapidly becoming popular with tourists who appreciate its true Greek nature and diverse geography. Syros can be rocky and dry, similar to nearby Mykonos, which makes the sparkling blue aegean pop even more. Depending on the season, the hillsides can also be green with herbs, purple with flowering wild thyme, or yellow with flowering helichrysum. It is a favorite with wildcrafters and bees!
Villa Abela is where the American College of Healthcare Science study abroad Holistic Nutrition and Holistic Wellness Lifestyle classes are offered each year. Distillation of essential oils and aromatherapy is also offered and taught by renowned experts Dorene Petersen and Robert Seidel. Visit the College website for more information.